Taco soup. Taco ingredients such as browned ground beef, onion, corn, kidney beans and a package of seasoning mix are combined in this soup which may be garnished with grated cheese. By Becca Hancock In a large Dutch oven or pot over medium heat, heat oil. Heat the oil in a large Dutch oven or heavy-bottomed pot over medium-high heat.
This soup recipe is fully loaded with ground beef, beans, veggies, and of course taco seasoning. This easy Taco Soup Recipe combines two of my favorite things; ground beef tacos and belly-warming soup! Get the fiesta started – with Taco Soup! You can cook Taco soup using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Taco soup
- You need 1 can of corn drained.
- It’s 1 can of kidney beans.
- You need 1 can of pinto beans.
- It’s 2 can of diced tomatoes and chilies.
- Prepare 2 lb of hamburger meat.
- You need 1 of taco seasoning.
- It’s 1 of Doritos.
- You need 1 of onion optional.
It's loaded with south-of-the-border flavor thanks to McCormick® Original Taco Seasoning Mix – and ground beef in every bite. Serve with your family's favorite taco-toppings like avocado and shredded Cheddar. This is a delicious and quick soup (even if you are not on Weight Watchers). ALTERNATIVE SLOW COOKER INSTRUCTIONS: Brown ground beef and onion in a large skillet or Dutch oven.
Taco soup instructions
- Brown the hamburger meat and onions.
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a pot.
- Add hamburger and onions to mixture.
- Cook on low heat for about 25 to 30 minutes.
- Serve over Doritos chips in a bowl enjoy.
Transfer beef and onion to a slow cooker. Topped with cheese, avocado, and all the fixin's, this simple soup makes the perfect weeknight dinner that'll please just about everyone. Add remaining ingredients, except cheese and chips. Skip the spoon and scoop this soup with your favorite tortilla chip! We have so many amazing soup recipes on Fit Foodie Finds.