The Os Tuna Burger. The Os Tuna Burger I was looking for a healthier protein to go with a minestrome soup. turned out Delish. Less than half an hour from start to finish! To assemble use a soft bun, add smashed avocado first.
Sous: Plaas al die bestanddele buiten die sesamsaad en grondbone in 'n verwerker en verwerk tot glad. Giet oor die slaai, voeg die sesamsaad en grondbone by, en meng deur. Ground flaxseeds add body and texture to these burgers. You can cook The Os Tuna Burger using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of The Os Tuna Burger
- Prepare 2 can of Tuna.
- It’s 2 each of beaten eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Bisquick mix.
- You need 2 slice of toasted bread.
- Prepare 3/4 medium of onion chopped.
- It’s 1 tbsp of mustard.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt and pepper.
- It’s 3 tbsp of butter for pan frying burgers.
- You need 4 of buns toasted.
- Prepare 8 of pickle slices.
- You need 1/2 slice of avocado or cucumber.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dill weed.
- You need 3 tbsp of mayo to mix with dill weed for flavored spread for buns.
- Prepare 4 slice of tomatoes.
- You need 1 each of cheese of choice to melt over tomato slice.
The cool and creamy yogurt and avocado mixture is a great go-to spread; slather it inside pita pockets or on your morning toast. Explore salmon, tuna and other seafood recipes like Mom's Favorite Tuna Casserole or Salmon Patties, all from Chicken of the Sea. Grilled Tuna Burger With Ginger Mayonnaise. Mushroom Veggie Burger Made With Sautéed Mushrooms.
The Os Tuna Burger step by step
- Mix bread crumb, bisquick, mustard, salt and pepper, onion, tuna, and egg together. make 4-6 patties..
- start melting butter in frying pan..
- place patties on med heated pan (I made mine like a ball and set in pan and let it sizzle a minute before i spatula pessed ball to patty to let center glue together ;-)).
- let sizzle in butter for about 5-6 minutes. While first side fries, mix dill weed and mayo for sauce and slice tomatoes and/avacado or cucs.
- flip your burgers and be awed by the beauty, then throw nuns in oven to toast. the second side of burgers also take 5-6 minutes. after a minute or so, I threw on tomato and spronkled mexi mix cheese shreds. mayo'd my toasted buns, and finally landed my burgers on my buns and pickles. YUM.
One of my friends from work is a vegetarian and I recently told her that I want to make these veggie burgers. She looked at me stunned and said: "Edyta, you don't make veggie burgers, you buy veggie burgers." Hm…. I think I'm up for that challenge. Nevertheless, the tuna salads we made were the bombs! So I'm going to list three tuna salad recipes with the ingredients and all.