The Smokehouse Bacon Burger. No water added is the key to our differences because most bacons you will find (not all) have been cured with a brine. You should experience a richer flavor and less shrink (more of your slice left!) after cooking. We have Original, Peppered, Maple, Applewood, Cajun, whole or half slabs, and bacon steaks.
Order at your Chili's – or – Use My Current Location Only the best with Burgers' Smokehouse dry cured country bacon and barbecue. A tradition of quality and great taste. Save with our best Burgers' Smokehouse discounts. You can cook The Smokehouse Bacon Burger using 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of The Smokehouse Bacon Burger
- Prepare of For the burger:.
- You need 1 lb. of ground beef.
- It’s 3-4 of brioche buns.
- Prepare 1/4 of sweet onion, finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 of jalapeños, finely chopped.
- Prepare to taste of Black pepper.
- It’s 2 tsp. of Chili chipotle seasoning.
- Prepare 1 TBS. of parsley flakes.
- Prepare 1 of raw egg.
- It’s 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of liquid smoke (crucial ingredient!).
- Prepare of For the toppings:.
- It’s 3-4 slices of smoked Gouda cheese.
- Prepare 1 of avocado, sliced.
- It’s 3-4 of tomato slices.
- It’s of Red onion, sliced.
- You need of Lettuce.
- Prepare 1 of jalapeño, sliced.
- You need 1 bunch of cilantro.
- It’s 6-8 slices of crisp bacon.
- Prepare 2 TBS. of mayonnaise mixed with a TBS. of wasabi paste, as a condiment.
Burgers' Smokehouse is a smoked & cured meats manufacturer, with smoked meats available at your local grocery store, favorite restaurant or to ship from our mail order meat store. The new Bacon Smokehouse is a mouthwatering burger that is made with hearty and satisfying thick-cut Applewood smoked bacon, sweet and smoky bacon-onion sauce, crispy, in-house fried onion strings, real white cheddar cheese and a mild sweet mustard sauce. Customers have the option to purchase the freshly prepared burger with either a single or. McDonald's mouthwatering burgers are hot, juicy and always a great choice for your next meal.
The Smokehouse Bacon Burger instructions
- Mix all burger ingredients (except buns, haha) into the ground beef and form into 3 or 4 patties. Poke a finger-dent into the middle of each burger to prevent shrinking..
- Grill the burgers to your liking, preferably on a charcoal grill..
- Toast the brioche buns on the grill as well..
- Mix the mayonnaise and wasabi paste together to use as a condiment (sooo much better than ketchup!!).
- Slice and prepare all the toppings while burgers are grilling. Place on a large platter..
- When burgers are done, top each burger with a slice a Gouda and allow to melt..
- Remove from grill and build your burger masterpiece with all the toppings and enjoy!!.
Stop by your local McDonald's to try our selection! The one I just received was picture perfect. Basic good bacon but too expensive, still it is in the lower price range of premium thick cut bacon. The Smokehouse BBQ Bacon Sandwich features a boneless breast of chicken, marinated with a special blend of seasonings and grilled for a tender and juicy backyard-grilled taste. It is served on a toasted, buttered sweet yeast bun with Colby-Jack cheese and is topped with bacon hand-tossed in a brown sugar and pepper blend, green leaf lettuce.