Tuna & Tomato Pizza. A tuna (also called tunny) is a saltwater fish that belongs to the tribe Thunnini, a subgrouping of the Scombridae (mackerel) family. Tuna is versatile, nutritious and most importantly, delicious. Serve it cold, grilled or fried for a star-studded meal.
I reconfigured the recipe to include more vegetables and the result was delicious. A bit of parsley, a smidgen of garlic powder, a splash of lemon juice, and of course, tuna, celery, onion, and mayonnaise. This is a great tuna salad that works for a sandwich, stuffed into a plump tomato, or spooned onto fresh salad greens. You can have Tuna & Tomato Pizza using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tuna & Tomato Pizza
- Prepare of Pizza Dough.
- Prepare 1 cup of self-raising flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of water/milk.
- You need of Pizza Topping.
- Prepare of Butter/Olive Oil.
- You need 2 tablespoons of tomato puree.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of canned tuna.
- It’s of Sliced tomatoes.
Tuna, any of seven species of oceanic fishes, some very large, that constitute the genus Thunnus and are of great commercial value as food. Tunas are elongated, robust, and streamlined fishes; they have a rounded body that tapers to a slender tail base and a forked or crescent-shaped tail. Skipjack is the most commonly consumed species. From tuna casserole to tuna salad and tuna patties, there's no shortage of meals to make with canned tuna.
Tuna & Tomato Pizza instructions
- Knead ingredients for pizza dough into a ball. Rest for 5-10 mins..
- Roll out dough ball into a flat circle, add butter/olive oil and tomato puree..
- Top with tuna, shredded cheese, and tomato slices.
- Bake in preheated oven (175°C) for 15-20 minutes, and slice to serve..
Canned tuna is affordable, non-perishable, and a high-quality source of protein with very little fat. Meaty tuna steaks and fillets cook quickly on the grill or stovetop, and the subtle flavor can be enhanced by a variety of sauces and seasonings. High-quality ahi tuna is also delicious eaten raw in thin slices or as part of sushi rolls—and even makes an outstanding burger. The tuna giant had asked U. Túna was a high green hill in the land of Aman.