Turkey burger. In a large bowl, mix ground turkey, seasoned bread crumbs, onion, egg whites, parsley, garlic, salt, and pepper. Check out Rachael's Southwest Turkey Burger and other creative burger recipes of the non-beef variety. Goat Cheese Turkey Burgers Bobby drizzles goat cheese-topped turkey burgers with lemon honey.
Actually Delicious Turkey Burgers "YOU'VE GOT TO TRY THEM. In a large bowl, mix together turkey, egg, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, and parsley, then season with salt and pepper. Form mixture into four flat patties. You can have Turkey burger using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Turkey burger
- It’s 1 packages of Organic turkey burgers.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tbsp of Onion powder.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Red pepper flakes.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 of Lemon.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Guacamole.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Shredded cheddar cheese.
Turkey burgers are much leaner than hamburgers, but they can be dry and dull. Moisten them by adding ketchup and a bit of grated onion to the ground turkey — or mayonnaise and a bit of mustard. The idea is to emphasize condiments, and keep the turkey moist. Tips to Keep Turkey Burgers Juicy: My recipe is deliciously flavored and keeps the turkey moist and rich throughout the process from making a turkey patty to grilling it.
Turkey burger step by step
- Mix garlic powder, onion powder, olive oil, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper to gather in a small bowl..
- Squeeze Lemon juice into small bowl. Stir the ingredients..
- Rub mixture onto either side of the turkey burger..
- Cook each side of the turkey burger in pan on stove for five minutes..
- Sprinkle cheese onto upside of turkey burger..
- Once you're finished, take turkey burger off of stove and spread guacamole onto your burger..
Here are a few extra tips to ensure the turkey burger is prepared and grilled to perfection! Milk: Add a little milk to the turkey burger mixture. This can help keep the meat. How to Cook the Perfect Turkey Burger. Then transfer the burger patties onto the tin foil.