Turkey Meatloaf Pizza Muffins. Find & Share Your Favorite Dishes! These muffins have three meats (ground beef, Italian poultry sausage and turkey pepperoni) and two cheeses (Parmesan and Mozzarella) along with pizza sauce, Italian seasoning and all the other meatloaf fixings. Turkey Meatloaf Pizza Muffins Meatloaf muffins are so simple to make and cook in less than half the time of a traditional loaf.
Are these Turkey Meatloaf Muffins Weight Watchers Friendly. The fat content in these meatloaf muffins may not make them ideal for Weight Watchers which is a diet based on calories and saturated fat. In a bowl, combine the egg, pizza sauce, bread crumbs and Italian seasoning. You can have Turkey Meatloaf Pizza Muffins using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Turkey Meatloaf Pizza Muffins
- Prepare of Italian seasoning of choice.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- It’s of pasta sauce.
- It’s of shredded mozzarella.
- Prepare of ground turkey.
- It’s of panko crumbs.
- Prepare of egg.
- You need of chopped garlic.
- Prepare of milk.
- It’s of turkey sausage (I removed from the casing of Italian style turkey sausage links).
Fold beef into mixture and mix well. Press mixture into bottom and up the sides. Mini Meatloaf Muffins are a fun and fabulous twist on our favorite meatloaf recipe. They are the perfect for a weeknight dinner because they cook quickly and they're great to pop into your lunch box.
Turkey Meatloaf Pizza Muffins instructions
- Combine ground turkey, turkey sausage, Italian seasoning, garlic, panko, milk,egg and salt and pepper in a large bowl and mix well. (At this point I let sit in fridge for an hour or so).
- Divide meat mixture into a 12 muffin pan that has been sprayed well..
- Preheat oven to 350°F and cook meatloaf muffins for 19-21 minutes. Remove from oven and place a tbsp of sauce on top of each one and evenly place shredded cheese on each one..
- Cook an additional 5 minutes until cheese is melted..
Topped with an amazing sweet n' zesty glaze, the meatloaf muffin recipe here is a cinch to make and perfect alongside your fave Mashed Potatoes recipe. Here, get our best grilling recipes for everything from fish and meat to pizza and oysters. Turkey Meatloaf Muffins Turkey Meatloaf Muffins. My family loves meatloaf so much, I have created so many meatloaf recipes on my site. If you like meatloaf as much as I do, you might also enjoy this Cheese Stuffed Turkey Meatloaf or this Bacon Topped BBQ Turkey Meatloaf.