Tuscan Soup. Tuscan soup with spicy sausages, potatoes, and spinach. I worked at OG for a long time and the kale is added when the pan is refilled and served immediately. The longer it sits, the more the kale softens up, but most.
When you don't know what's for dinner but it needs to be comforting, we suggest this soup. It has a brothy tomato base that's loaded with rich Italian sausage, sweet carrots, caramely onions, tender cannellini beans, silky spinach and just the right amount of pasta. Top it off with a handful of garlicky butter-toasted Progresso™ bread crumbs and a handful of Parmesan, and you've got. You can have Tuscan Soup using 12 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tuscan Soup
- You need 1 box of mushrooms.
- You need 1 of onion.
- You need 5 of teeth of garlic.
- You need 1 of leek.
- Prepare of Vegetable broth.
- Prepare 1 of celery.
- You need 5 of carrots.
- It’s 5 of potatoes.
- Prepare 1 box of kale.
- It’s of Sweet paprika, nut Meg, black pepper.
- You need 4 of burgers or vegan meat.
- You need of sweet cream, heavy (30%+).
This tastes like the Tuscan soup you can get at the Olive Garden. In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink. In a Dutch oven, combine the potatoes, broth, water, onion, garlic, salt and pepper. So, "zuppa" means soup in Italian. "Toscana" refers to the Tuscany region of Italy.
Tuscan Soup step by step
- Heat small chunks of mushrooms.
- Add onion and sliced garlic.
- Add sliced leek.
- Add vegetable broth to cover all ingredients.
- Add sliced celery, 5 sticks or so.
- Add 5 carrots slices into cubes.
- Add 5 potatoes slices into cubes.
- Chop kale and add, make sure vegetable broth covers it all.
- Can add paprika, nut Meg, black pepper.
- Let it cook for a bit.
- Grill on the side vegan burgers sliced to cubes. When ready, pan is roasted, use some water to "clean" the pan and add with the meat for flavor.
- Mix it all together.
- Add sweet cream and heat for another 10' or so.
- Serve and enjoy.
Therefore, "Zuppa Toscana" translates to "Tuscan soup" or "Tuscan-style soup." Traditionally, this soup is made with lots of veggies, beans, potatoes, olive oil, spices, Italian bacon, and Tuscan bread (it kind of reminds me of a minestrone). Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Soup Recipe. It went bananas and has since been one of the most popular recipes on my site. It's a recipe that I make at least once a month and more like once a week during the winter. Zuppa Toscana Soup that's Even Better than Olive Garden's!