Ultimate Supreme Pizza Burgers. Fry the burgers on one side for several minutes, then turn the burgers. Serve on buns with cheese and pizza sauce. In a food processor, combine the vegetables, olives, pepperoni, tomato paste and seasonings; cover and pulse just until blended.
PEPPERONI, ITALIAN SAUSAGE, GREEN PEPPERS, MUSHROOMS AND ONIONS. GREEN PEPPERS, ONIONS, MUSHROOMS, BLACK OLIVES AND ITALIAN SEASONING. Bringing together two iconic foods, satisfy your customer's craving for both pizza and burgers with this single item. You can have Ultimate Supreme Pizza Burgers using 15 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ultimate Supreme Pizza Burgers
- It’s of Sausage patty.
- Prepare 3/4 lb of Italian sausage.
- Prepare 3/4 lb of ground chuck.
- Prepare of Pepperoni patty.
- It’s 3/4 lb of ground chuck.
- You need 6 oz of pepperoni slices.
- You need of Buns.
- You need 1 of raw pizza dough, I used Pillsbury but you can make your own our use any raw pizza dough..
- It’s of Topping part.
- It’s 1 medium of onion, sliced.
- Prepare 1 medium of green pepper, sliced.
- It’s 1 can of sliced black olives, drained 3.8 Oz. i use about 3/4 of the can…
- You need 5 oz of fresh sliced mushrooms.
- You need 10 slice of Motzarella cheese.
- You need 1 small of jar pizza sauce..
These burgers bring the flavors of rich beef, zesty pizza seasonings, and melty mozzarella cheese together into one. We are known for our famous Bar-style pizza. Or a couple of months ago? I'm confused) I posted this luscious recipe for Pepperoni Pizza burgers: Pepperon… The Pioneer Woman – Recipes, Country Life and Style.
Ultimate Supreme Pizza Burgers step by step
- sausage patty: combine both meats into a bowl. and mix well with hands. set aside..
- pepperoni Patties: place pepperoni slices into a food processor. chop until ground up..
- place pepperoni and beef into a bowl and mix well with hands. set aside..
- buns: roll out dough onto a flat surface to desired thickness. thin if you like less bum, thick if you like allot of bun..
- find something round, cut circles into dough, large enough to fit a burger..
- place circles on to a greased cookie sheet. bake according to package directions… until desired doneness. flip half way through cooking to get even browning..
- it's okay if they are not perfectly round. set aside..
- sausage patty: shape sausage Mix into patties big enough to fit bun. make them thin..
- place sausage patties into hot skillet and fry until no longer pink and Patty is nice and browned..
- set aside..
- drain out grease into a bowl and reserve for later. wipe out skillet..
- pepperoni patty: again take pepperoni mix, and make into patties..
- Fry until no longer pink and nice and browned. set aside..
- return sausage grease to skillet. place all veggies in skillet..
- saute veggies in your Grease until tender. set aside..
- place 1 Bun on your plate, then place sausage patty on top. add a slice of mozzarella cheese. then top with a pepperoni patty. add another slice of cheese. put a scoop of your sauteed veggies on top. then a scoop of pizza sauce. top with another bun..
- serve and enjoy!.
- makes five burgers..
- hint: I make five burgers, then wrap and freeze any remaining meat for next time..
- your true task is not making them but trying to eat them.. they are huge !.
Get full Supreme Pizza Burgers Recipe ingredients, how-to directions, calories and nutrition review. Enjoy low-prep, gourmet frozen pizza that will have you coming back for more including family pizzas, personal pizzas, and certified gluten-free crust options. Recipe, grocery list, and nutrition info for Supreme Pizza Burgers. One night I couldn't decide what I wanted more, pizza or hamburgers, so I combined the two. Dish pizza alongside ten slices of Italian Cheese Bread.