Vegetable And Ricotta Pizza. Scatter vegetables on top, and dollop with ricotta; sprinkle with remaining mozzarella and, if using, rosemary. Drizzle with olive oil; season with salt and pepper. Slide pizza onto preheated pizza stone.
Using a tablespoon, drop dollops of the ricotta evenly on top of veggies. Cover pizza in mozzarella and sprinkle pizza with red pepper flakes and Italian seasoning. Spread pizza sauce onto dough and evenly sprinkle roasted vegetables over sauce. You can have Vegetable And Ricotta Pizza using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegetable And Ricotta Pizza
- Prepare 1 of Pizza base.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Yellow corn.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Black pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of Extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of Flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Italian mixed herbs.
- It’s 1/2 can of Taco sauce, Medium.
- It’s 1 cup of Shredded Mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Ricotta cheese.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Frsh basil.
- It’s 1 cup of Red onion, diced.
Using a tablespoon, drop dollops of ricotta cheese on top of the vegetables. Remove from oven, transfer to a cutting board, cover with foil. Repeat with remaining ingredients to make a second pizza. Layer vegetables evenly over prepared bases.
Vegetable And Ricotta Pizza instructions
- Place oven rack in the lowest setting, and place pizza stone on rack. Preheat oven to 500°F..
- Combine red bell pepper, red onion and corn in medium size bowl. Add salt, pepper and drizzle with 1½ tsp of olive oil. Toss..
- Grill vegetables over hob for about 15 minutes in olive oil..
- Meanwhile, sprinkle lightly flour over oizza peel. Place pizza crust on prepared pizza peel..
- Spread sauce evenly on dough, leaving a ½-inch border. Brush pizza border with the remaining ½ tsp of olive oil. Sprinkle Italian mixed herbs on top of the oil..
- Sprinkle ½ cup mozzarella over sauce, and top with roasted vegetables. Sprinkle the remaining ½ cup of mozzarella over vegetable mixture..
- Put ricotta on top..
- preheated pizza stone. Bake at 500°F for 5 minutes or just until the cheese melts. Top with fresh basil..
OR preheat your pizza oven (here's the pizza oven we use).; Prepare the toppings: Mince the garlic. In a small bowl, mix the ricotta with the kosher salt, fresh ground pepper and. Succulent roasted tomatoes add sweet contrast to nutty pesto and tangy feta. Red tomatoes are more antioxidant-rich when cooked, giving you better access to lycopene. Scatter vegetables on top, and dollop with ricotta; sprinkle with remaining mozzarella and, if using, rosemary.