Warm Hamburger Slaw. To make the homemade mustard slaw for Slaw Burgers: Stir together vinegar, brown sugar, water, mustard and spices in a small sauce pan. Heat the mixture to a low boil, stirring constantly to dissolve the sugar. In a large skillet, heat the oil, vinegar, whole-grain mustard, sugar, and ground mustard, stirring to mix.
Cover and chill until ready to serve. Yummy, you can't start summer without the hot slaw. Once i was at a BSA outting and someone forgot to bring lettuce and tomato, so they used the hot slaw on hamburgers and loved it. You can cook Warm Hamburger Slaw using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Warm Hamburger Slaw
- Prepare 1/3 pound of ground beef.
- It’s 16 ounces of coleslaw mix.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 3/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- It’s To taste of vinegar hot pepper sauce see my recipe.
I had never thought of putting it on burgers. Love that you put in the Season All, great to have something "all in one". Season to taste with salt and pepper. Thick beef burgers topped with cheese, meaty chili, and slaw.
Warm Hamburger Slaw instructions
- Brown the beef.
- Add the coleslaw mix and spices and stirfry till the coleslaw mix is done..
- Put to plate I used a bowl and add the hot vinegar sauce..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
Carolina Style Burgers are a southern comfort food staple! Thick beef burgers topped with cheese, meaty chili, and slaw.. Heat a large cast iron skillet over medium high heat on the stove. Heat canola oil in a very large skillet or wok over medium heat. Mix bread crumbs, softened butter and remaining cheese together until crumbly.