Wasabi Charlie Burgers. Using wasabi cheese and crunchy wasabi onions I turned this fun summertime snack into a fall flavored treat. Using wasabi cheese and crunchy wasabi onions I turned this fun summertime snack into a fall flavored treat. Using wasabi cheese and crunchy wasabi onions I turned this fun summertime snack into a fall flavored treat.
Once you download this application from Google Play store, you won't need internet anymore since all of the recipes are. Note: Burger Recipes is an app developed by KROKKI The burger recipes given in this app are very easy to make. All you need to do is download and install this app on your device. You can cook Wasabi Charlie Burgers using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Wasabi Charlie Burgers
- It’s 1 loaf of Whole Wheat Toast or Grain Bread.
- It’s bunch of of Baby Spinache (about 5 pieces per slice of toast).
- You need 1 of Sliced Wasabi Cheese (Costco carries it)..
- Prepare 1 of Sliced tomatoe (2-3 slices per piece of toast).
- Prepare 1 slice of Lemon on the top of each Charlie Burger for garnish..
- You need 1 of sliced Avacado.
- You need of Tuna Mixings.
- It’s 4 can of Tuna.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Mayonnaise.
- You need 1/2 of Jar Wasabi Onions.
- You need 1 tbsp of Relish.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Mustard.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Finely Chopped Celery.
- It’s tbsp of Dry Dill.
- You need of Salt and Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Lemon Juice.
In this app we will give you step by step instructions on how you can easily make burger recipes. You can make these burgers for your friends and family. If you spend a lot of time at work and you don't have a lot. Charlie's Grind and Grill G/F RONAC Bldg., Ortigas Ave cor.
Wasabi Charlie Burgers instructions
- Take all ingredients for Tuna Mixings and stir together well in large bowl until completely combined..
- Place Spinache leaves on toast.
- Put 3 heaping spoonfuls of the tuna mixture on top of the spinache on toast..
- Top with Wasabi cheese slices.
- Top with tomatoe.
- Place on cookie sheet at 350°F Fahrenheit for 30min or until cheese on top is melted and golden brown..
- Once out of oven top with avacado slices and a slice of lemon..
Kapitolyo, Pasig City Hands-down, this is the bestest burger I have ever tasted in my whole life. I'm telling you, you don't know what REAL… The Frank and Charlie Burger.. Or the even more exotic Dan Kelly, comprising. A hamburger (also burger for short) is a sandwich consisting of one or more cooked patties of ground meat, usually beef, placed inside a sliced bread roll or bun. The patty may be pan fried, grilled, smoked or flame broiled.