Zucchini bake. Meal Ideas You'll Love To Serve From Classico's Dinner Recipes. Check Out Baked Zucchini Recipes On eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color Today!
Garden fresh zucchini is tossed with olive oil and herbs and topped with a pinch of parmesan cheese. These baked zucchini rounds come out perfectly tender crisp with a golden parmesan cheese topping. Serve with steaks, burgers, chicken… or even to snack on on their own! You can cook Zucchini bake using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Zucchini bake
- It’s 2 of zucchini sliced.
- Prepare 2 lb of hamburger meat.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves chopped.
- Prepare 3 cup of tomatoes, chopped.
- Prepare 3 cup of freshly grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chopped basil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
This zucchini dish is a great side with pasta entrées. Place prepared zucchini on a grill over low heat; cook until zucchini is tender and cheese is light golden brown. Cheesy Zucchini Bake is a great use for garden zucchini! This easy meatless dish with eggs is the perfect recipe for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
Zucchini bake instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a pan, over medium heat, cook 1 tablespoon of olive oil, garlic cloves, and onion until onion becomes translucent.
- Then add hamburger and cook until no longer pink then drain. In a 7" by 11" pan spread 1 tablespoon of olive oil evenly. Place 1 layer of zucchini, sprinkle with 1/2 tablespoon of lemon pepper, then add 1 1/2 cup of chopped tomato, add 1/2 tablespoon of parsley, basil, and 1/2 teaspoon of sugar..
- Add layer of meat mixture and top with some cheese, repeat steps until pan is full. Cook for 30 minutes and enjoy!.
Place bread cubes in a medium bowl and pour melted butter over the bread. Add the zucchini, onion, garlic salt and egg; mix well. Combine zucchini, oil, garlic, thyme, and red pepper flakes on a large sheet tray. Season with salt and pepper and use your hands to toss zucchini until they are coated. The smart cooking sidekick that learns what you like and customizes the experience to your personal tastes, nutritional needs, skill level, and more.