Baked green beans & hamburgers (fasolakia me mbiftekia sto fourno). I defrosted them and followed the recipe. I kept the olive oil the same but reduced the seasonings as I didn't have enough green beans for the full recipe. Trim the ends of the green beans and add to a large bowl.
Baked Garlic Green Beans are a simple and delicious side dish that will compliment any main entree. Crunchy green beans and roasted garlic, make this one easy yummy side! I am not a huge veggie fan and I hate that I am so picky. You can have Baked green beans & hamburgers (fasolakia me mbiftekia sto fourno) using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked green beans & hamburgers (fasolakia me mbiftekia sto fourno)
- It’s 750 grams of Green Beans.
- It’s 500 grams of Ground Beef.
- It’s 4 of Fresh Tomatoes (diced).
- You need 2 of small Onions (chopped).
- You need 2 of Garlic cloves (chopped & optional).
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 3 pieces of sliced bread.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Oregano.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Dill.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Greek Yogurt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of & 3 tablespoons of cup Olive Oil.
Drain green beans and put into baking dish. Melt butter and stir in minced garlic and brown sugar until mixed well. If I added the garlic and parmesan for the initial roast, they would burn. This method allows the oven roasted green beans to be perfectly soft and.
Baked green beans & hamburgers (fasolakia me mbiftekia sto fourno) instructions
- Add 1 onion into pot along with the 1/4 cup of Olive oil simmer and then add green beans..
- Continue by adding in diced tomatoes stir and cook for 30 minutes..
- Put ground beef into a bowl..
- Put sliced bread into food processor..
- Add the onion..
- Greek Yogurt..
- Add all the ingredients along with the last 3 tablespoons of olive oil. Mix by hand, this makes about 6 large hamburger patties..
- Once the green beans are cooked add into a large baking pan.
- Top beans with hamburger patties and place into oven. Kali Orexi!!! 🙂.
Then put a piece of prosciutto down and grated a little fresh parmesan, drizzled a little fresh lemon, added some of the roasted green beans on top and rolled everything up, secured with a toothpick. Wash, dry well, and trim green beans. Put green beans on a jelly roll pan. These easy baked green beans add colour to your meal, and it's a perfect crispy side dish to go with your favourite protein! How can we make them so crispy???