Baked Hamburger Steak. Browse Our Collection Of Simple Steak Recipes and Prepare Yummy Meals! These oven baked hamburger steaks still keep the crowd pleasing simpleness that normal burgers have, but the twist brings it into a whole new view. By putting the burden of cooking onto the oven, these burgers become even simpler to make than normal burgers that require a close eye to avoid burning.
In a large bowl, mix together the ground beef, egg, bread crumbs, pepper, salt, onion powder, garlic powder, and Worcestershire sauce. Oven Baked Easy Hamburger Steak Recipes, baked low and slow, with options for caramelized onion, mushroom sauce or wine sauce. Ground beef might have the working class reputation when you put it up against the rib eye of the suburbs and the filet mignon of the upper middle class. You can have Baked Hamburger Steak using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Hamburger Steak
- Prepare 2 of burger patties.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Bistro (brown gravy thickener).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1 tbsp of steak spice.
- You need 1 can of cream of mushroom soup (284mL).
- It’s 1/2 of white onion sliced.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter (or margarine).
- Prepare 4 slice of bacon.
Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Remove patties from skillet, and set aside. I just saw this on sale and decided to try it since I was planning to make hamburger steak. … When grilling is out of the question, and you don't want to make a mess of your cooktop, this recipe for oven-baked burgers is an ideal choice. And don't worry about dried out patties—a little Worcestershire sauce, steak sauce, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper helps keep the burgers juicy while kicking up the flavor quotient.
Baked Hamburger Steak step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Fry onion and butter until almost starting to brown.
- Whisk water and Bistro together, mix in steak spice and can of soup.
- In an oven safe dish (i used a metal loaf pan) place the two patties, pour onion mixture over patties, place 2 bacon strips (pre- cooked) over each patty, pour Bistro mixture over dish.
- Place in oven for 30 minutes, serve with desired side dishes..
Put the pan back on the heat and add the sliced onions. Then just stir the gravy, spoon it over the patties, and serve! Hamburger steak is typically served with a starch, such as rice, noodles, or mashed potatoes. Most authentic southern recipes are that way. Just easy ingredients brought together to sooth the soul and easily (and cheaply) feed a large family.