Baked Pizza 🍕 Chicken Rollups. Place three slices of pepperoni and one slice of cheese on each. Roll up tightly; secure with toothpicks. Uncover; top with the remaining cheese.
The outside of the chicken is coated in a seasoned bread crumb and parmesan cheese mixture. Bake until the chicken is almost done and then add marinara sauce, cheese, red onion, and green pepper. Put the chicken back in the oven just until the. You can cook Baked Pizza 🍕 Chicken Rollups using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Pizza 🍕 Chicken Rollups
- You need of Chicken strips (several, baked).
- It’s of Flour tortillas (as many as you need).
- Prepare of Spaghetti sauce (or pizza sauce if you have it).
- You need of Black pepper (sprinkle).
- You need of Oregano (sprinkle).
- It’s of Garlic powder (sprinkle).
- It’s of Mozzarella cheese (sprinkle).
- It’s of Pepperoni (several slices).
Remove the baking sheet from the oven. Roll out the pizza crust into a rectangle. Top with chicken, onion, cheese, and parsley. Cover the chicken with the marinara sauce and slices of fresh Mozzarella.
Baked Pizza 🍕 Chicken Rollups step by step
- Bake your chicken strips and set off to the side when they are done……..
- On a large plate lay one flour tortilla, top that with 2 tablespoons of spaghetti sauce, then sprinkle some black pepper, oregano and garlic powder………
- Sprinkle some mozzarella cheese on top of sauce……..
- Now top that with some slices of pepperoni, you can add several slices or just a few, depends on how large your pepperoni slices are………
- And lastly, place a chicken strip on top of all……..
- Next tightly roll up your yummy flour tortilla and place inside baking pan that you used to bake your chicken strips……..
- Continue until all chicken strips have been rolled up……..
- Top with some extra spaghetti sauce…….
- Cover and bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes or until mozzarella cheese has melted inside…….
- Serve with any extra sauce that you didn’t use up and enjoy 😉!!.
Freeze option: Wrap unbaked chicken roll-ups individually in plastic wrap; place in a large resealable freezer bag. To use, completely thaw in the refrigerator. Unwrap roll-ups and place on a greased baking sheet. Fry the pepperoni in a medium skillet until it has released most of its oil. Remove pepperoni from skillet and set aside.