Basic Pizza Dough Made in a Bread Maker. This Bread Machine Pizza Dough recipe is near and dear to my heart because much like slow cooker recipes, it requires very little work 🙂 If you don't have a bread machine you may want to consider buying one because they are a HUGE time saver and there is no limit to the number of recipes you can make. Place pizza base on a non-stick baking tray; spoon pizza sauce on top and arrange toppings in an even layer. Place all the above ingredients in the order I have listed into the bread machine.
It's super simple to make thin crust pizza dough in the bread machine. Put all ingredients in the pan of the machine in the order listed (or the order your machine suggests), set to the dough function, and let the machine do all the work for you. The dough function on my Cuisinart. You can cook Basic Pizza Dough Made in a Bread Maker using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Basic Pizza Dough Made in a Bread Maker
- You need 150 grams of ◎Bread flour.
- Prepare 150 grams of ◎Cake flour.
- You need 2 tsp of ◎Dry yeast.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ◎Salt.
- You need 150 ml of ◎Water.
- It’s 3 tbsp of ◎Olive oil.
- You need of For the tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 small of can Canned tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of Salt.
I can fill up the bread machine without even looking at this recipe. It will absolutely take your pizza to the next level when you make the dough from scratch. And, no more leaving the "pizza bones" for the trash. You'll eat the entire slice when you make your own homemade pizza dough.
Basic Pizza Dough Made in a Bread Maker instructions
- Put all the ◎ ingredients in a bread maker, and start the "dough" course..
- Roll the dough into a ball. Place in a bowl which was greased with olive oil (not listed), and let it proof (with the oven setting) for 20 minutes..
- Divide the dough into 3 portions, and roll into balls. Roll them out evenly with a rolling pin horizontally and vertically..
- Spread 2 tablespoons of tomato sauce in a circle on your fingers. Pre-bake in the oven for 8 ~ 10 minutes at 200℃ ~ 220℃..
- The dough looks like this after pre-baking..
- Then put your favourite toppings, and bake in the oven for 2 – 3 minutes at 220℃..
- If you have leftover dough, pre-bake, put in a ziploc bag, and put it in the freezer. It will come in handy..
- I baked it with wiener sausages this time. You can make your own variations..
Pizza dough is surprisingly easy to make in a bread machine. In fact, may bread machines have a dedicated pizza dough setting. The most fun after you've made the dough is topping it with your favorite toppings. I have used it many times. Baking homemade bread couldn't be easier with these quick and easy bread machine recipes, including recipes for white and whole wheat bread, sourdough, cinnamon bread, and more.