BBQ Chicken Pizza with a Chewy Pizza Crust. BBQ Chicken Pizza with a Chewy Pizza Crust step by step. For the dough: Stir yeast and sugar in water and stir. Meanwhile, add flour, salt and olive oil into a large bowl and mix.
I love a honey barbecue sauce but use the brand and flavor you most enjoy. This BBQ Chicken Pizza is sweet and tangy from the BBQ sauce, earthy, robust and smokey from the spice rubbed chicken, zesty from the red onions and cilantro and delightfully cheesy from the mozzarella and gouda all piled on a garlic salt infused soft and chewy crust with crispy edges – drool. Here's what you'll need: This bbq chicken pizza is the perfect little treat of Friday nights. You can cook BBQ Chicken Pizza with a Chewy Pizza Crust using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of BBQ Chicken Pizza with a Chewy Pizza Crust
- It’s of For the Pizza Crust:.
- Prepare 3 5/16 cups of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 2 1/2 teaspoon of yeast.
- Prepare 3/4 teaspoon of brown sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of warm water.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- It’s of For the Topping:.
- It’s 1 cup of barbecue sauce, bottled.
- Prepare 1 of chicken breast, cut into small cubes.
- Prepare 1 of pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 of pinch of Italian seasoning, or oregano.
- It’s 1 of bell pepper, sliced lengthwise.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mushrooms, sliced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
A sweet, tangy treat topped with chunks of barbecued chicken, smoky mozzarella cheese, cilantro, lots of red onions, and chewy and crispy pizza crust. No need for take out, this barbecue chicken pizza is just minutes away! Margarita – Combination of your favorite pizza sauce, fresh mozzarella, fresh basil and grated Parmesan; Hawaiian – Top with a layer of pizza sauce, shredded mozzarella, Canadian bacon and pineapple.; Veggie – A thin layer of pizza sauce, cheese and thinly sliced pepper, red onion, baby Bella mushrooms, sweet cherry tomatoes, jalapeno, etc.; BBQ Chicken – A layer of BBQ sauce, chopped. You can make an even better-tasting pizza yourself with only a few ingredients and little prep time, and it goes way beyond just plain cheese and pepperoni.
BBQ Chicken Pizza with a Chewy Pizza Crust step by step
- For the dough: Stir yeast and sugar in water and stir. Set aside for 10 minutes till mixture is foamy..
- Meanwhile, add flour, salt and olive oil into a large bowl and mix..
- Add water mixture to the flour gradually and knead for around 10 minutes. If the dough is sticky, add flour..
- Put the dough in a lightly oiled bowl, cover with a cloth and place it in a draft place. Let the dough rise until it doubles in size. This should take around 1 hour..
- Punch it down, leave it for another 20 minutes uncovered and roll..
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees..
- For the Topping: Marinade the chicken in 0.5 cup BBQ sauce, a pinch of salt and italian seasoning. Set aside for 10 minutes or you can marinade them overnight..
- Grill the chicken till no longer pink..
- Spread 0.5 cup BBQ sauce on the pizza crust, top with chicken, sliced bell pepper, mushroom and mozzarella cheese..
- Bake pizza for 20 minutes or till crust is golden brown and cheese is melted..
This barbecue chicken pizza packs a whole lot of flavor for pizza night thanks to ingredients like chicken, barbecue sauce, shredded mozzarella, red onion and cilantro. Keto Barbecue Chicken Pizza is a classic blend of flavors. The zesty barbecue and the slightly salty flavor of the chicken compliment our Fathead Dough so completely! I love a traditional Keto Pepperoni Pizza anytime but lately we are ADDICTED to this BBQ Chicken Pizza. See for yourself why because it is DIVINE.