Bean Sprouts Teriyaki Hamburgers. Great recipe for Bean Sprouts Teriyaki Hamburgers. I love the texture of crunchy bean sprouts, shiso leaves, and teriyaki sauce. ♪ Let the sauce soak into the patties briefly. Add hamburger, crumbled and season to taste.
Soak the long bean threads (tiny clear oriental noodles). carrots, onions and green onion. Add the teriyaki marinade to taste (it can. smaller lengths, if preferred. These Grilled Teriyaki Mushroom Meatball Sandwiches are made of meatballs using half hamburger and half mushrooms, basted in teriyaki sauce and grilled with veggies and pineapple, then placed on a hoagie bun with mayo, sriracha, bean sprouts, shredded cabbage, and carrots. You can cook Bean Sprouts Teriyaki Hamburgers using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bean Sprouts Teriyaki Hamburgers
- You need 400 grams of Combined ground beef and pork.
- It’s 1 pinch of of each △ Salt, pepper, nutmeg.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of bread crumbs, 1/4 cup milk ★ Panko, milk.
- You need 1 of ★ Egg.
- You need 1 tbsp of ◎Flour.
- Prepare 1 bag of ◎ Bean sprouts (chopped).
- Prepare 10 of leaves ▲ Shiso leaves (chopped).
- You need of For the teriyaki sauce:.
- It’s 2 tbsp of of each Sake, sugar.
- It’s 3 tbsp of of each Mirin, soy sauce.
In a medium bowl, mix together the ground beef, teriyaki marinade and French-fried onions. Japanese gourmet fresh and natural sauces – Ginger Dressing and Marinade, Teriyaki Stir-fry and Glaze, Hibach BBQ and Steak Sauce, Vinaigrette Dressing and Sesame Dipping Sauce. Mix water, oyster sauce, wine and cornstarch in a bowl; set aside. Along with some sriracha mayo, it makes a killer combination.
Bean Sprouts Teriyaki Hamburgers step by step
- Wash the bean sprouts and chop into 1-2 cm pieces. Roughly chop the shiso leaves as well..
- Add △ (salt, black pepper, and nutmeg) to the ground meat and knead thoroughly..
- Combine the ★ , ◎ , eggs, and shiso leaves together..
- Knead thoroughly..
- Mold into your desired portions..
- Once you flip them over, cover with a lid and steam over low heat for 6-7 minutes..
- Blot out excess fat and water with a paper towel..
- Add sake, sugar, and soy sauce in order, boil for 1-2 minutes over medium heat, and you are done!.
Or course if you want to go big on teriyaki, you could brush the entire burger with our Easy Homemade Teriyaki Sauce! Or you could go another direction with homemade BBQ sauce. If you're gluten-free, feel free to serve this vegan black bean burger on a gluten-free English muffin. Place Tonton Teriyaki Sauce, sugar and soy sauce in pan. MIX steak sauce, orange juice and sesame oil until well blended.