beanless 7 layer dip. Sauces, Salads, Spreads and Dips, Sauces to cover foods, dips to enhance foods, spreads to. Not garlic powder, not garlic salt, it has to be fresh garlic. Then you're basically putting a layer of from-scratch guacamole, which in my opinion is the best food ever created.
This bean-less refried beans recipe has been perfected so that you can enjoy all that rich, creamy Mexican flavor without all the carbs! It's perfect for any party, including the Super Bowl, and is sure to disappear shortly after you set it on the table. This particular seven-layer dip recipe comes from. You can cook beanless 7 layer dip using 24 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of beanless 7 layer dip
- Prepare 2 slice of lemon.
- You need of optional 7th layer.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped black olives.
- You need of layer 1.
- It’s 1/2 lb of Hamburger.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped red onion.
- You need 1 of chopped jalapeno.
- It’s 1 of chopped orange habanero.
- Prepare 1/2 of chopped green cayenne pepper.
- It’s 2 dash of chipotle.
- Prepare of layer 2.
- You need 12 oz of guacamole.
- It’s of layer 3.
- Prepare 12 oz of sour cream.
- Prepare of layer 4.
- It’s 1 can of chopped green chili peppers.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped red pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped yellow pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped green pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped orange pepper.
- You need of layer 5.
- You need 1 cup of shredded lettuce.
- It’s of layer 6.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded mexican cheese.
This is a scrumptious taco dip. When I use all low-fat ingredients, such as low-fat sour cream and low-fat Cheddar, it still comes out so delicious! Serve with baked tortilla chips for dipping. It needs to be the cheese dip from a block that you can only usually get at Walmart.
beanless 7 layer dip instructions
- chop habanero, jalapeno, green cayenne and red onion and mix together in a bowl.
- Brown hamburger, add chopped habanero, jalapeno, green cayenne, and onion. Then add 2 dashes of childlike. Mix all together in frying pan. squeeze lemon slice into hamburger mix. set aside hamburger mix.
- Next chop red, green, yellow and orange pepper and mix with can of green chili peppers. Squeeze lemon slice over pepper mix. put mix aside.
- chop lettuce and olives. set aside.
- in a 72 fl oz tupperware bowl add hamburger mix as first layer.
- add guacamole as layer 2, sour cream as layer 3, pepper mix as layer 4, add chopped lettuce as layer 5, add shredded cheese as layer 6 then top with chopped olives which is optional.
Don't get that container of already liquid Mexican cheese dip. It needs to be like the kind you get at a Mexican restaurant. Last night , I made this recipe for my office pot-luck. It was a big hit for my co-workers. Start with a Pyrex oblong casserole dish.