Beans and Burger with Meatballs. Add ground turkey, egg white, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper; stir until evenly mixed. These meatballs are made of black beans, a very common ingredient for capturing the texture of meat. Black beans are full of protein and nutrients that your body will thank you for.
Their dark color kind of fools your brain into thinking you might be eating meat, and they're really sturdy, so they make for good "meatballs" and "burgers" and the like. While the meatballs are cooking, you can make the baked beans. The vegan meatballs are not only super delicious but also incredibly healthy. You can cook Beans and Burger with Meatballs using 19 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beans and Burger with Meatballs
- It’s of Beans and Burger———.
- You need 1 pound of ground sirloin.
- You need 1 of small onion diced.
- It’s 1/3 cup of chopped oil cured olives pits removed.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of smoked paprika.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of yellow prepared mustard.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of ketchup.
- You need 56 ounces of canned pork and beans.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare of –Meatballs ————.
- Prepare 2/3 pound of ground sirloin.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare as needed of oil to fry the meatballs.
- It’s 10 slices of tortillas.
They're packed with nutrients and protein. The sunflower seeds are a great source of vitamin E, magnesium, and selenium. The kidney beans provide the meatballs with lots of protein. Place drained beans in a large bowl and mash beans with a potato masher.
Beans and Burger with Meatballs step by step
- Dice the onion and olives fry in pan 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Add 1 pound ground sirloin and season with salt, pepper, and paprika..
- Season the 2/3 pound of ground sirloin with salt, pepper, and garlic..
- Get the sirloin for beans browned add beans and sugar.
- Form the 2/3 pound ground sirloin into marble sized meatballs.
- Fry the meatballs crispy.
- Add to the beans.
- Mix carefully not to let the meatballs fall apart..
- Heat tortillas and serve.
- I hope you enjoy!.
Add beef, onion, chili powder, cumin oregano, salt and pepper; mix to combine. Place burgers on buns and serve. Now, a note about the size of the patty: Black bean burgers are different from regular beef burgers in that they don't shrink at all when they cook. So whatever size you make 'em when they go into the skillet will be the size they are when they come out. So if you're in the habit of making burger patties a little larger than the bun to.