Black and blue Hamburger. For the black and blue burger: Preheat a grill to medium-high heat. Very flavorful burgers full of spice and the wonderful flavor of cheese. Whisk eggs in a bowl and stir in Worcestershire sauce, bacon, green onion, garlic, and blue cheese.
Chop the partially frozen steak with a sharp knife or meat cleaver until it resembles coarsely ground meat. In a medium bowl, mash together blue cheese and butter. Salt and pepper mixture to taste. You can cook Black and blue Hamburger using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Black and blue Hamburger
- It’s of Hamburger.
- It’s of Blue cheese.
- You need of Blackened seasoning.
- It’s of Bacon.
- It’s of Grill.
- Prepare of Buns.
- Prepare of Toppings.
- You need of Sautéed onions and mushrooms with bacon is my favorite.
Place mixture on plastic wrap and roll up to form a cylinder. Refrigerate until firm (about an hour). Mold ground beef around the cheese mixture to cover. Cook on hot grill or in skillet to desired doneness.
Black and blue Hamburger instructions
- Patty up meat and season well both sides with blackened seasoning..
- Fire up the grill, or frying pan. Cook hamburgers top with blue cheese right before it’s done.. and throw on the bacon when cooking burgers…
- Toast buns if you like..
- Add your favorite toppings to the burgers..
- Blackstone tips and tricks- take an old cookie sheet and place over the food, I have a cup of water to hold it down more, and later I have water to clean the grill with, no need to run in the house a ton of times. This is my smoker cookie sheet lol this is another reason why my burgers are small, to fit them all under it. This can be done with aluminum bowls too. No need to buy all them gadgets for a Blackstone or a grill..
A black crust of spices is created around the meat and juices are locked inside. To round out this black and blue burger, I made a simple blue cheese spread. It is rich and creamy and compliments the spices of the blackened burger. Another burger topping we had was onion crisps. Build sandwich by layering the lettuce, tomato, burger, onion and blue cheese.