Breakfast pizza. Breakfast Pizza Recipes Homemade breakfast pizzas make an easy morning meal. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, so make it delicious with our top picks for breakfast pizza recipes. Breakfast pizza is best served immediately after baking, but leftovers can be enjoyed later if stored propery.
I used to make this bacon pizza for my morning drivers when I worked at a delivery place. Breakfast pizza is a quick and easy eye-opener that appeals to all ages. —Cathy Shortall, Easton, Maryland breakfast pizza Call Now! Casey's locations make and sell breakfast pizzas all day long. You can have Breakfast pizza using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Breakfast pizza
- You need of refrigerated pie crust.
- You need of country gravy mix.
- Prepare of sausage.
- You need of eggs.
- You need of shredded cheese.
Standard pizza dough is topped with their signature cheese sauce, sausage, scrambled eggs, and cheese. Reviews on Breakfast Pizza in Sacramento, CA – Buffalo Pizza & Ice Cream, Delish Pizza, Pizza Rock, Orphan Breakfast House, Pizza Supreme Being, Rico's Italian Pizza, OneSpeed, Luigi's Pizza Parlor, Masullo, La Crosta, Supreme Pizza, Cap's Pizza & Tap House, Roma II Pizzeria, MidiCi The Neapolitan Pizza Company, Slice of Old Sacramento, Pieology Pizzeria, Giovanni's Old World New York Pizzeria. I used to make this when I worked for a gas station/pizza place so I could sell it by the slice to the early morning rush. I love this but I made some changes to better suit our tastes.
Breakfast pizza instructions
- preheat oven to 350.
- place the pie crust onto a pizza pan and press it towards the edge. crimp the edges to form a crust. prick the bottom with a fork numerous times..
- bake 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- prepare gravy mix according to directions and set aside.
- brown and crumble the sausage. drain and remove from skillet.
- scramble 4 large eggs in the same skillet you cooked the sausage in so your eggs will absorb the flavor of the sausage.
- remove the crust from the oven. spread the gravy evenly all the way to the edges. top with sausage, eggs and cheese..
- bake for 10 minutes or until the cheese is hot and bubbly..
A healthy spin on a pizza, loaded with protein and tastes delicious! This Breakfast Pizza recipe makes for a great weekend breakfast, it's simple, delicious and totally homemade. My latest favorite weekend breakfast is a breakfast pizza. I was a bit skeptical at first, you know, eggs on a pizza, that's got to be strange, right? Not so, it is actually amazing.