Cheeseburger Eggrolls. Remove the egg rolls with a tongs, and drain on paper towels. This is one appetizer that your family and friends will run to get to first. And if you dare to serve it at a party, people will start climbing over each other and tripping others to make sure they get some of these tasty egg rolls.
To wrap the egg rolls, brush water around all four sides of a wrapper to act as the glue. Fold two corners into the center, then wrap the other corner to the next, creating a long skinny roll. Place the finished rolls onto a sheet pan with a wire rack. You can have Cheeseburger Eggrolls using 17 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger Eggrolls
- You need 2 pounds of lean groundbeeg.
- Prepare 2 of shallots, minced.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of black pepper and.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Krazy mixed up salt blend.
- You need 1 tablespoon of ketcup.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of worcheshire sauce.
- You need 1 teaspoon of hot sauce, such as franks red hot.
- You need 8 ounces of garlic and herb cream cheese, I used Bourrsin brand.
- You need 16 ounces of sharp cheddar cheese, shredded.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of large egg beaten with 1 tablespoon water (egg wash).
- You need of about 20 egg roll wrappets.
- You need of about 3 to 4 cups canola oil for frying.
- It’s of For Serving.
- Prepare of My recipe for Chipotle Ranch dip, in my profile and search or ketcup and/or mustard for dipping.
Transfer to a plate lined with paper towels to drain. Serve with Sweet and Sour Ketchup. To roll the egg rolls: place egg roll wrapper on a diamond. Gently and carefully, fold the corner that's closest to you over the cheeseburger mixture, and tuck under the filling.
Cheeseburger Eggrolls instructions
- In a large skillet heat olive oil and add shallots and garlic and soften, about 2 minuted.
- Add ground beef, and brown, add pepper, Krazy salt ketcup, mustard, worcestershire sauce, and red hot and mix well.
- Mix in garlic and herb cheese and cheddar to blend well and cool. I forgot to get a photo of this!.
- Make eggrolls.
- Lay an egg roll wrapper flat on work surface.
- Brush all edges with egg wash.
- Roll up about 1/4 cup filling into wrapper, folding in sides to enclose filling completely.
- Heat oil in a large pot or dutch oven to 350. Add egg rolls, just a couple at a time and cook until golden turning once.
- Drain on racks.
- Serve with my Chipolte Ranch Dip, in my profile or in search or just ketcup and/or mustard for dipping g.
These make an awesome snack for the kids or appetizer for the grown ups! The mixture inside is truly delicious. I have found two types of egg roll wrappers… one type I have purchase are a little stretchy and doughy… and a second type always seem kind of dry and papery. Drain on paper towels, and sprinkle with sesame seeds. To wrap egg rolls, brush water around all four sides of a wrapper to act as the glue.