Cheeseburger Pie. Let a straight-forward cheeseburger pie can be the beginning for a diner-inspired dinner: top the pie with crumbled bacon and sliced avocado, fried onions and mushrooms, a California-style shredded lettuce and tomato, dill pickle chips, or pickled red onions! In small bowl, stir remaining ingredients with fork or wire whisk until blended. Making this pie is almost like simply making spaghetti sauce and pouring it into an unbaked pie shell.
Line unpricked pastry shell with a double thickness of heavy-duty foil. Meanwhile, heat a large skillet over medium-high. How to Make Impossible Cheeseburger Pie. You can cook Cheeseburger Pie using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger Pie
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 cup of chopped onion.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of bisquick mix.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
Using a skillet over medium heat, brown the ground beef and the onions together until the beef is no longer pink and the onions are translucent. Takes a little longer than the traditional Bisquick recipe but it's worth it. The oregano and the tomatoes (thin slices worked great) are a nice departure from the standard recipe. The tomatoes definitely help keep the pie moist.
Cheeseburger Pie instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Cook ground beef and onion until meat is brown. Drain and add salt and cheese in 9 inch glass pie plate..
- Stir remaining ingredients together until well blended. Pour over meat mixture in pie plate..
- Bake for approximately 25 minutes, or until knife comes out clean in center..
My teen boys and their friends love it. I'll have to start making a double batch from. Cook ground beef, green pepper, and onion in a large skillet until meat is browned, stirring to crumble meat; drain. Serve it in thick wedges with an easy celery and romaine heart salad. Keto Cheeseburger Pie is a low carb alternative to the bunless burger.