Cheeseburger Quesadillas. Stir in ketchup, mustard, bacon and Worcestershire sauce; bring to a boil. Melt half the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Cheeseburger + Quesadilla= This Cheeseburger Quesadillas recipe!
For the Quesadillas: Heat oil in a medium saute pan over medium-high heat. Like I mentioned above, this is a super simple recipe. I don't have any ingredient notes that I haven't included in the recipe itself. You can cook Cheeseburger Quesadillas using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger Quesadillas
- It’s 2 lbs of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s of salt and pepper, I also add cayenne pepper and seasoning salt.
- You need 6 of small flour tortillas.
- It’s 2 cups of shredded cheese, whatever kind you like.
- You need 3 of jalapeno peppers.
- Prepare of lettuce and tomato.
- It’s of butter or margarine.
- It’s of sour cream and salsa.
But if you're actually reading this section and haven't skipped straight to the recipe (kudos by the way), I'll emphasize the use of Joseph's pitas for this. Cheeseburger Quesadillas are quick, fun, and finger lickin' good! If there's one good thing that's come out of this whole ordeal for me personally it's that I'm back in a regular running routine. In a skillet over medium-high heat, pour in olive oil.
Cheeseburger Quesadillas step by step
- Mix egg and spices into ground beef. Make 3 large patties (about the size of your tortillas).
- Cook hamburger patties, drain and set aside..
- In a large skillet or a griddle, lay out your tortillas spreading butter on under side. Do not turn on..
- Cover with cheese and sliced jalapenos..
- Top with patty, add tomato slices and lettuce. Cover with more cheese..
- Top with another tortilla with butter on top..
- Turn heat on med heat, pressing down on quesadillas slightly as they cook..
- Cook about 3-5 min until golden brown..
- Flip slowly and carefully, placing hand on top of quesadilla holding the ingredients in. Some might get out, that's fine. But the majority will stay in..
- Cook till golden brown..
- Cut into 4 quarters and serve with sour cream and salsa..
Add beef and season with salt and pepper. Cook until the meat is brown. Cheeseburger Quesadillas are all about being HAPPY. These quick and tasty Cheeseburger Quesadillas are so easy to make! Cheeseburger fixings piled between two layers of buttery tortillas.