Cheeseburger Sliders. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Gently slide the cooked burger patty out of the baking dish and onto a cutting board or platter; leave a few. Cheeseburger Sliders are juicy, cheesy and beefy – everything we love about classic burgers!
This Easy Cheeseburger Sliders recipe is perfect party food and they taste just like the popular slider burgers at White Castle! No making patties, just layer of flavor-packed meat, topped with cheese and a pickle! Make sure to try my Cheeseburger Soup recipe too! You can cook Cheeseburger Sliders using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger Sliders
- It’s 24 pk of martins potato rolls.
- Prepare 1 bag of precooked meatballs with no sauce or vegan (meatless meatballs) (you'll use 24 meatballs)(or turkey meatballs to save fat & calories).
- Prepare of Parchment paper to line bottom of pan.
- You need of Pam spray.
- You need 1 of , 12 pk sliced provolone.
- You need 1 pk of velvetta original sandwich slices.
- It’s 1/2 cup of CC light butter.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- You need of Parsley flakes.
- You need 1 tbs of EVOO.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Parmesan powder.
- You need of Aluminum foil to cover pan.
- You need of Oven to bake 😜.
Cheeseburger Sliders, a recipe for the best burger seasoning! Sliders have been around for a while now, you can find them in all kinds of forms from bbq sliders to party sandwiches or Monterey chicken. Cheeseburger Sliders: Juicy beef, and melty cheese come together in this family favorite. All the flavors of a cheeseburger in the palm of your hand!
Cheeseburger Sliders step by step
- Slice buns down center to separate tops from bottoms, lay bottoms on parchment paper in your pan.
- Spray lightly the bottoms that are in the pan, (the up side to the side facing bottom) put them in your preheated 375 degree oven til very lightly toasted – this so that buns don't get soggy when meat it cooked on them later.
- Remove when lightly toasted lay out 6 slices of velvetta break into 4's now lay a tiny square on eat open face toasted bun.
- Now lay a single meatball on each slice of cheese, now quarter up 1/2 the provolone slices & lay a triangle on top of each meatball, lay tops on each burger.
- Ok for topping, add the butter, EVOO, park & spices to taste & melt, brush on top of buns, cover with foil & bake for 10 min on top shelf.
- Pull out after 10 mins & remove foil & cook until topping is light brown & cheese is melted…let cool for about 5 min & serve. With some sliced pickles… Yummmm Yummo great game day burgers.
Be sure to try our Pizza Sliders too! These cheeseburger sliders are easy to make and will be a hit dinner or for a party. Perfectly juicy, they'll melt in your mouth! Everyone always raves about our bacon cheeseburger sliders on. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil.