Chicken Alfredo Pizza. To Make Sauce: Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Blend in salt, pepper and flour, then stir in the milk and Romano cheese. Carefully remove the pizza stone from the oven and put the dough on top.
In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt butter. Pour cream into garlic butter and bring to a simmer. This chicken Alfredo pizza bakes up in under a half hour and makes six servings. You can cook Chicken Alfredo Pizza using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Alfredo Pizza
- You need 1 3/4 cups of self-rising flour.
- You need 1 cup of plain Greek yogurt.
- You need 2 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 jar of Alfredo sauce (Ragu is best).
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s of Shredded Parmesan cheese.
Bonus: It only requires five ingredients and THREE steps. Need another reason to eat this pizza? Chicken is a great source of protein. In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt butter.
Chicken Alfredo Pizza instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Line your pizza stone or baking pans with parchment paper. Set aside..
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour and yogurt. Mix well, using your hands to combine. Eventually you’ll want to squeeze the dough together to form into a ball..
- Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured board or your counter. Lightly flour the top as you press into a pizza shape. This makes 2 8” doughs or you can make one big one..
- Crimp up the edges with your fingers so it will hold the sauce. Set aside..
- Heat 2 tsp olive oil over medium heat. Add chicken and cook each side about 5-6 mins until no longer pink. Transfer to a plate and return the pan to medium heat..
- Add Alfredo sauce, 1 tbsp butter and lots of black pepper. Turn up to medium high and let it boil lightly until it is thickened, stirring occasionally..
- Remove from heat and spoon the sauce onto your pizza dough. You may not use all the sauce, depending on how saucy you want your pizza..
- Cut your chicken into bite sized pieces and add on top of Alfredo sauce. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese..
- Bake for about 25-30 minutes until the crust is light brown on the edges..
- Garnish with parsley if desired..
This simple chicken alfredo pizza is one of my top favorites! Make the sauce: Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add cream cheese and mix until smooth. Gradually add the milk, stirring until smooth. Stir in parmesan cheese, salt and pepper.