Chicken & bbq flatbread pizza. Chicken Recipes Find recipes for fried chicken, chicken breast, grilled chicken, chicken wings, and more! To cut down on fat, cook up chicken breast meat (a.k.a. white meat) and get rid of the skin (most of the saturated fat is there). Next time you grill or roast some chicken, make extra and try.
Chicken piccata is usually made using sliced chicken breasts, but we find chicken "thigh-ccata" to be even more richly savory and flavorful. This super speedy version is perfect for an easy, awesome weeknight meal. Serve these chicken thighs with all of the delicious lemon-caper sauce over angel hair pasta. You can have Chicken & bbq flatbread pizza using 7 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken & bbq flatbread pizza
- It’s 2 of Chicken Tenderloins.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of canned corn kernels.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of diced canned tomatoes.
- You need 1 1/2 Cups of shredded Monterrey Jack cheese.
- You need 1 of Naan flatbread.
- You need of Bbq sauce.
- You need of Sour cream.
Chock-full of chicken, potatoes, peas and corn, this recipe makes two golden pies, so you can serve one at supper and save the other for a busy night. This is the best chicken potpie recipe to have on hand when company comes over. —Karen Johnson, Bakersfield, California Chicken Recipes Everyone's favorite meat, chicken is juicy, delicious, and easy to love. Start with a whole bird or chicken wings, breasts, legs, thighs, and chicken drumsticks, and transform into soups, stews, salads, roasts, or baked chicken dishes. Choose your KFC chicken: original recipe, extra crispy, Kentucky grilled chicken, extra crispy tenders, hot wings and popcorn nuggets.
Chicken & bbq flatbread pizza step by step
- Preheat oven to 450º F.
- Pan sear tenderloins until cooked, dice into small pieces.
- Shred 1 cup and a half of monterrey jack cheese.
- Place the naan flatbread on a baking sheet, spread the shredded cheese onto the naan.
- Add your diced chicken on the flatbread, do not over crowd..
- Add your corn kernels onto the flatbread.
- Add your tomatoes onto the flatbread.
- Drizzle bbq sauce around as desired.
- Place the flatbread into the oven for 6 minutes, leave for 7 to 8 minutes if you want a crispy bottom.
- Once baked, drizzle sour cream onto flatbread.
- Cut flatbread as desired, I prefer cutting into small squares..
Chicken casseroles are the classic comfort food. They're tasty, easy to prepare, don't require a lot of dishes and freeze well for future meals. Chicken breast pieces make piccata, marsala, and schnitzel easy to cook. The mixture is sprinkled with breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese and baked until bubbly and golden. This is a great way to use leftover cooked chicken.