Chicken Breast Pizzas. Pizza chicken is a great way to elevate the basic, boring-yet-reliable chicken breast into a fun, delicious dish that everyone likes – the adults and the kids. This dish is perfect for a weeknight dinner. An instant-read meat thermometer inserted into the thickest part of a breast should read at.
Place the chicken on a cutting board. Home » Recipes » Chicken » Pizza Chicken Breasts. Line a pan with foil and insert a wire rack. You can have Chicken Breast Pizzas using 11 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Breast Pizzas
- It’s 1 pound of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- You need 2 tablespoon of ranch dressing, I used my spicy ranch dressing/dip in my profile and on search.
- You need 1 cup of freshly grated romano cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of marinara sauce plus more for serving. I used my basic marinara sauce in my profile and in search or use your favorite.
- You need 8 ounces of italian four cheese blend, shredded,, sliced or cut into pieces.
- Prepare 20 of pepperoni slices.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of italian seasoning spice blend.
- It’s 2 of tablespoonschopped onion.
- You need 1 of roasted jalapeno, chopped.
- You need 2 of green onions, sliced.
- You need 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
In a small skillet, combine refried beans, about ¼ cup water and heat, add hot sauce to taste, then reduce heat to low. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, coated with cooking spray. This easy pizza chicken bake recipe has all of the flavors of a pepperoni pizza stuffed inside chicken breasts for a low carb family meal. Quick enough to make for a weeknight dinner with simple ingredients.
Chicken Breast Pizzas step by step
- Pre crisp pepperoni by placing on paper towel lined microwave safe plate and microwaving, covered with another paper towel about 30 seconds. It will really depend on your microwave exactly how long to.crisp it, but its quick.
- Slice chicken into about 1/2 inch thick medallion slices.
- Brush all over with ranch dressing.
- Coat in romano cheese.
- Heat olive oil in large skillet until hot. Add chicken and sear quickly just to lightly brown..
- Turn over reduce heat to low and immediately add some marinara on each chicken piece.
- Quickly add cheese on top.
- Then sprinkle on Italian seasoning.
- Add onion, green onion and toasted lalapeno, keeping in mind to work quick so chicken stays juicy.
- Finally add pepperoni.
- Cover and cook just until cheese has melted and ckicken is just cooked through.
- Remove pizzas to serving plate and serve with additional marinara for dipping.
Familiar pizza flavors are piled on this delicious butterflied chicken breast to create a healthy, tasty, keto recipe. Most importantly, it is fabulous and a must on a Keto diet. This post includes easy step by step instructions with pictures. This Keto Pizza Chicken Breast cooks quickly because the chicken breast. Pizza Chicken, a quick and easy low carb baked chicken recipe that is delicious and combines pizza and chicken!