Chicken full moon pizza pie. Piled high with tomatoes, onions, green peppers, Canadian bacon, mushrooms, Italian sausage and pepperoni. Still an official "FIBArk" training food.. The breadsticks and red sauce were fabulous, and so was the pesto chicken pizza.
Absolutely loved this pizzeria in the heart of little Italy. It felt so good to walk in here and catch up with the owner and parlare un po d'italiano with this paesano. The pizza pies are huge and the slices even huge-er! You can have Chicken full moon pizza pie using 18 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken full moon pizza pie
- You need of For Chicken filling -.
- Prepare of Oil.
- Prepare of Onion Chopped 1 medium chopped.
- It’s of Chicken mince (Chicken qeema).
- You need of Gajar (Carrot) chopped.
- You need of Shimla mirch (Capsicum) chopped.
- Prepare of Pizza sauce.
- Prepare of or to taste Namak (Salt).
- You need of Kali mirch powder (Black pepper powder).
- It’s of Green coriander leaves chopped 1 tsp.
- You need of Mix Italian herbs.
- It’s of Mozzarella cheese grated.
- It’s of For Pie Dough.
- Prepare of Maida (All-purpose flour).
- You need of Pani (Water) ½ Cup or as required.
- You need of Namak (Salt) ½ tsp Ghee 3 tbsp.
- Prepare of Round shape Mould used for chandrkala.
- It’s of oil for frying.
Pizza pie thin crust authentic round NY pizza. Pizza pie thick crust square NY pizza. Great Pizza, Italian cuisine and many other bar favorites. Excellent Happy Hour and perfect place to meet you friends for lunch and dinner.
Chicken full moon pizza pie instructions
- For Chicken filling: In wok,add oil, onion and mix until translucent, add chicken shredded and cook until it changes colour..
- Add ginger and garlic paste, carrot, capsicum, salt, black pepper powder and mix well..
- Add pizza sauce,mix well and cook until water is dried..
- Let it cool and now add dried mix italian herbs, mozzrella cheese grated and mix well..
- For Dough: In bowl, add all-purpose flour, salt, ghee and mix well until crumbled..
- Gradually add water and knead until dough is formed,cover with a wet cloth and let it rest for 15 minutes..
- Wet your hands with water and knead dough again..
- Take a small dough,make a ball and coat in dry flour and roll out with the help of rolling pin..
- Take a dough,add chicken filling and apply water at the edges,and press and seal the edges with round mould,.
- Or take two small chapatis and add filling and press and seal the edges with the help of fork..
- Heat oil in a kadhai and fry these pie on low to medium until crispy and well cooked..
- Serve hot with ketchup..
Order any of your favorite Blue Moon specialty pizzas, cheesy bread, kids pizzas, calzone, stromboli, P. P or gluten-free for pick up or delivery. Take-n-bakes are prepared fresh to order on an oven-safe tray. Events I ordered a chicken alfredo pasta, which came with a side, and a cocktail. I chose to get sweet potato fries as my side.