Chicken Parmesan Pizza. This Chicken Parmesan Pizza is the low carb pizza you have been looking for! A fun pizza recipe that uses a crispy chicken patty for the crust! Low carb recipes should be fun, too!
And Chicken Parmesan Pizza is my current obsession. Just imagine freshly made pizza dough, piled high with fresh mozzarella, juicy tomatoes, and breaded chicken and sprinkled with a bit of oregano and then dusted with salt and pepper. Good luck ever getting an invite over to my house when I make this, it's basically too good to share. You can have Chicken Parmesan Pizza using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Parmesan Pizza
- Prepare 1 of FOR PIZZA BASE.
- You need 1 lb of ground chicken.
- It’s 1 large of egg, beaten.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of shredded fontina cheese.
- You need 1/2 tsp of italian seasoning spice blend.
- You need 1 tsp of hot sauce, such as franks brand.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper and salt to taste.
- You need 1 small of onion, minced.
- You need 1 clove of of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of FOR TOPPING.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of marinara sauce, your favorite or my recipe, listed below.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of shredded cheese, I used italian four cheese blend.
- It’s 10 slice of of pepperoni.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of italian dry seasoning blend.
Top the sauce with chopped basil, chicken, parmesan, mozzarella cheese, and fontina. Transfer to the prepared baking sheet. In a small bowl, mix marinara sauce and garlic powder; spread over dough. Top pizza with chicken and mozzarella cheese.
Chicken Parmesan Pizza step by step
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil, spray foil well with non stick spray.preheat oven to 425..
- In a small skillet heat olive oil, add onion and garlic and cook gently until soft, but not brown. Cool to room temperature..
- In a large bowl combine ground chicken with all pizza base ingredients including cooled onion/garlic mixture. . Mix well but gently to combine all ingredients. Place on prepared baking sheet and form into a 10 inch circle..
- Bake 20 minutes, remove from oven.Top pizza base with marinara sauce, then cover sauce with cheese, sprinkle italian seasoning evenly over cheese, finally add pepperoni, retun to oven and bake until cheese melts, about 10 minutes more. Slice into wedges and serve. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/366612-simple-basic-marinara-sauce.
- This makes a great lumch or light dinner. It:s also a nice appetizer cut into small wedges!.
Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and basil. Remove the chicken disc from the oil and transfer to a wire rack. Blot with paper towels to remove excess oil. Add the tomato sauce to the fried chicken disc, spreading it in an even layer. Lay the mozzarella over the sauce, then sprinkle with Parmesan over the top.