Colby Jack Chicken Burgers. The smart cooking sidekick that learns what you like and customizes the experience to your personal tastes, nutritional needs, skill level, and more. Our hand breaded cheese curds available in white cheddar, pepper jack or Colby jack. Tomato, bacon, chicken breast, hard-boiled egg, avocado, Feta cheese, and Romaine lettuce with a side of hot bacon vinaigrette.
The Katie: Black Bean Burger, Mozzarella and spicy BBQ sauce. The Eric: Fried Chicken Fingers, Mozzarella, Bacon and Hot sauce. The Ashley: American, Bacon and Grilled Onions. You can cook Colby Jack Chicken Burgers using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Colby Jack Chicken Burgers
- It’s 1 lb of Ground Chicken.
- It’s 1 packages of Shredded Colby Jack Cheese.
- You need 1 of Whatever other burger toppings you like!.
The Kristen: Turkey Burger, Colby Jack, Bacon, Deluxe. Taco beef, mixed greens, colby-jack shredded cheese, chipotle ranch, pico de gallo, sun-dried tomato tortilla. Buffalo Chicken Wrap Try it with chicken. Each patty topped with colby jack cheese and a serving of.
Colby Jack Chicken Burgers instructions
- Mix your ground chicken & shredded cheese together well..
- Make patties of your meat mixture & toss on the George Foreman! Or grill, skillet or whatever you use to cook your burgers. Season however you like. I sprinkled mine with some Emeril's Essence seasoning..
- That's it! Put your burger on a bun. If you're a cheese-a-holic like me add a slice of American cheese. 😋 add whatever toppings you want & enjoy your melty, cheesy goodness!.
Today it's a monterey chicken sandwich involving seasoned grilled chicken, melty jack cheeses, bacon, tomato-lettuce-onion, all smothered in barbecue sauce. It's kind of the most amazing sandwich ever. And wayyyyy to easy to fix. Ya can't beat that with a stick. Foot long sub with chicken, peppers, mushrooms and onions topped with Colby jack cheese.