Crockpot Pizza Meatballs. Do this until all of the meatballs have been formed. If the cheese cube that was used is too big it will melt out of the meatball. In a crock pot, on medium heat add the tomato sauce, crushed tomatoes, Italian seasonings (to taste) onion, and garlic.
Meatball Pizza Bake is a perfect weeknight meal or an easy appetizer recipe for a party. Crock Pot Pepperoni Pizza Meatball Subs is such a fun and delicious crock pot meal. You can use frozen or homemade meatballs to make this crock pot recipe. You can have Crockpot Pizza Meatballs using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Pizza Meatballs
- Prepare 1 bag of meatballs(any flavor).
- Prepare 1 Jar of Spaghetti Sauce (any flavor).
- You need 1 of small bag Pepperoni – 6 oz. (yummy).
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of oregano.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1-8 oz. of bag Mozzarella cheese.
In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Stuff a cube of cheese into the center of each meatball, covering the cheese completely with meat. Crockpot Meatballs are an effortless way to prepare tender and delicious meatballs!
Crockpot Pizza Meatballs instructions
- Place frozen meatballs into crockpot sprayed with cooking spray…….
- Add your jar of spaghetti sauce…..
- Add your ingredients…..
- Add package Pepperoni……
- Mix all very well and cook on Low for 4 hours, stirring after 2 hours…….
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over the top and serve with spaghetti or any other pasta you have on hand ! Enjoy ! 😉.
No need to pre brown these meatballs, they cook perfectly tender and juicy right in the slow cooker. Sauced up with a rich and chunky tomato sauce and you have a classic Italian style meal, easy as pie! Crockpot Meatballs Crockpot Meatballs are… How to make crockpot BBQ meatballs. Pour grape jelly and BBQ sauce in the bottom of your crockpot. Add in the meatballs and stir until fully coated.