Day after Saint Patrick's Day Pizza. How I created this St Patrick's day Pizza recipe. I also do the same thing for St Valentines day too! I like to use Alfredo pizza for these because it's white and a great base for adding food dye vs a tomato sauce based pizza – but honestly you could just use.
I wanted to make a rainbow pizza for St. Patrick's Day, but quickly decided I wasn't in the mood to mess around with pizza dough, so I decided to grab a loaf of French bread and make a go of it! Crusty French bread is the perfect base for pizza sauce topped with lots of mozzarella cheese and loads of veggies. You can cook Day after Saint Patrick's Day Pizza using 32 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Day after Saint Patrick's Day Pizza
- You need of Crust———————-.
- It’s 1 package of yeast.
- You need 2-1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of extra Virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1 cup of warm water.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of water.
- You need 1-1/2 tablespoons of extra Virgin olive oil to coat the dough.
- Prepare of Gravy———————.
- You need 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1-1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder.
- Prepare of Potatoes——————-.
- Prepare 2 of medium red potatoes.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 3 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of Cabbage———————.
- You need 3 cups of chopped cabbage.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s of Cornedbeef———————.
- It’s 1-1/2 pound of sliced boiled cornedbeef.
- It’s of Toppings——————-.
- Prepare 8 ounces of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 3 tablespoon of chopped parsley.
Patrick's Day snack from here on out! This pizza features corned beef and cabbage (ala Reuben Sandwich style) perfect for the holiday. This recipe was a big hit with my husband as well as hosts of the TODAY Show, Hoda Kotb and guest-host for Kathie Lee Olivia Munn, who filled up on slices during my St. St Patrick PIZZA: Last St Patrick's Day we had a potluck at my office.
Day after Saint Patrick's Day Pizza step by step
- Mix the flour, salt, garlic, onion powder, and 2 tablespoons of extra Virgin olive oil in a bowl..
- Mix the warm water, yeast, and sugar.
- When it gets foamy it's ready.
- Add the yeast to the flour mixture. Add the 1/3 cup of water and Knead and form into a ball. Cover with extra Virgin olive oil and cover the bowl with plastic wrap. Set aside for 30 minutes..
- Let the cornedbeef get to room temperature..
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit chop the cornedbeef beef.
- Dice the potatoes and fry till tender..
- Chop the cabbage..
- When potatoes are done move to a paper towel to absorb excessive amounts of oil..
- Fry the cabbage till tender done..
- Melt the butter and add the flour. Fry the flour in the butter..
- Add milk and chicken broth. Cook till it's a thick delicious gravy add the spices. When done set aside..
- Knead the pizza crust and add to a greased baking pan..
- Add the gravy to the crust..
- Add the chopped cornedbeef.
- Add potatoes and cabbage..
- Cover with cheese.
- Sprinkle with parsley..
- Bake for 15 or so.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
I wanted to bring something green, but I always bring homemade pizza to potlucks. Luckily, there is a wonderful green pizza you can make that is always a crowd pleaser. That'll be perfect as you decide to scratch that Shamrock Shake itch. Absurdly simple, yet artfully festive, these St. Patrick's Day mini pizzas are an easy way to make everyone's favorite Irish holiday extra fun.