Delicious and Quick Hamburger Soup. When browned, use a slotted spoon to transfer the ground beef onto a paper towel-lined plate to drain. It's great made ahead of time, budget friendly, reheats well and freezes perfectly. We serve this easy Hamburger Soup with a fresh green salad and some crusty bread for the perfect meal!
Cook until the beef is crumbly, evenly browned, and no longer pink. Drain, and discard any excess grease. In large pot place meat and onion, water, bouillon, and tomatoes. You can have Delicious and Quick Hamburger Soup using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Delicious and Quick Hamburger Soup
- It’s 2 lb of hamburger.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 1 small of onion.
- It’s 3 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 packages of sliced mini portabellas.
- It’s 1 of potato (diced small).
- You need 4 stick of celery (sliced thin).
- It’s 6 cup of beef broth.
- You need 1 packages of frozen mixed vegetables.
- Prepare 1 of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1 of sea salt.
- Prepare 1 of cracked black pepper.
- It’s 1 of sage.
- It’s 1 of Cajun seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 of grated Parmesan (for garnish).
Bring to a boil; cover and turn heat down to low. Stir in orzo and frozen veggies, and salt and pepper. Serve hot with warm, buttered bread. How to Make Ground Beef and Vegetable Soup.
Delicious and Quick Hamburger Soup instructions
- Heat olive oil in a soup pot, then sautee garlic, onions, mushrooms, potatoes and celery until onion is translucent and mixture is fragrant..
- Add hamburger and cook through until brown..
- Add some garlic powder, Italian seasoning, sage, Cajun seasoning, salt, and pepper to meat to help infuse flavors while hamburger browns..
- When meat is browned drain as much grease as possible..
- Add beef broth (add more or less, depending on thickness of soup preference)..
- Once soup gets hot add frozen vegetables and more of each spice until you reach preferred flavor..
- Cook until vegetables reach preferred consistency..
- Serve hot with grated Parmesan on top for garnish..
I told you that this ground beef and vegetable soup recipe was easy to make, and I wasn't kidding. Next, simply spoon off the excess fat. Don't worry if you're left with a little, it is full of flavor. Keto Cabbage Soup Recipe – very quick and easy to make, nutritious and delicious soup made with cabbage, ground beef and tomatoes. Hearty, one pot, a family favorite, perfect for the cold weather.