Easy Hamburger Soup. Scrumptious Beef Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success W/ Kraft®, Today! Directions In a large saucepan, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the tomatoes, broth and water.
We serve this easy Hamburger Soup with a fresh green salad and some crusty bread for the perfect meal! I love a good soup as a weeknight meal. Cook until the beef is crumbly, evenly browned, and no longer pink. You can have Easy Hamburger Soup using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Hamburger Soup
- Prepare 1 lb. of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of onion, diced.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 2 of medium potatoes, peeled and diced.
- You need 3 1/2 cups of beef broth.
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes, undrained.
- It’s 1 can of condensed tomato soup.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
- It’s 3 cups of mixed vegetables, fresh or frozen.
Drain, and discard any excess grease. This hamburger soup is a quick meal when you need it, but it tastes like it has been tucked away on the stove for hours. The key ingredient is, of course, hamburger. Brown the hamburger first, and then use the fat released by the meat to cook the vegetables.
Easy Hamburger Soup instructions
- In a stock pot, brown beef with onion and garlic until no pink remains. Drain..
- Add potatoes, broth, tomatoes, tomato soup, Worcestershire sauce, seasoning, and bay leaf. Add salt and pepper if desired. Simmer for 10 minutes..
- Stir in vegetables. Simmer for 15-20 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Freezes well..
This gives the veggies great flavor! This hamburger soup recipe is a simple and hearty meal made with ground beef, potatoes, and a delicious tomato broth. If you're a regular reader of this blog, you'll probably notice that I have a weakness for creamy recipes. Creamy soups, creamy pastas, the works. It's not always the best for my waistline, but we all have our vices.