Easy homemade burgers!. In a medium bowl, whisk together egg, salt and pepper. Place ground beef and bread crumbs into the mixture. With hands or a fork, mix until well blended.
Hands up who loves a good burger! There's a reason why this recipe is called EASY Homemade Hamburger Patties. ~ Lisa. It only takes one ingredient to make hamburger patties! You can have Easy homemade burgers! using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy homemade burgers!
- It’s 500 g of fresh mince beef.
- Prepare 1 of medium/large egg.
- Prepare of Sprinkle black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of small/medium white onion.
- You need of Sprinkle garlic.
- Prepare of Sprinkle salt.
The classic burger is an all time BBQ favourite! This super easy homemade beef burger recipe gives you delicious patties, packed with onions and herbs for extra flavour, that are perfect for topping with cheese, lettuce and tomato, and sandwiching between floury buns. The Best Classic Burger Recipe – Perfectly seasoned juicy homemade hamburgers. This easy recipe only needs a few ingredients.
Easy homemade burgers! step by step
- Put mince beef in a Pyrex bowl, and mix up with a fork.
- Add egg to bowl, and mix up throughly. Then add finely chopped up onion to mix…. mix again.
- Add black pepper, and garlic, mix.
- Using a fork and your hands, squeeze together into balls to make 5 burgers, pat down to flatten (or 4 thicker ones).
- Pop in fridge for around 1 hour.
- Using a griddle or frying pan, add a drizzle of oil, heat pan, and put burger in pan, sprinkle with a little salt…. cook each side of burgers for around 4 minutes each side! (Possiably you could put them in oven for cooking. Around 180c for 30 minutes but i haven't tried this).
- Once cooked serve in burger buns, and add desired filling (cheese is good!) Enjoy.
Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate this Recipe. Try our queso blanco burger with a homemade creamy queso sauce. Try our pan-seared (or grilled) salmon burgers with an agave glaze and chipotle mayo. Take the burgers off the barbecue. Leave to rest on a plate so that all the juices can settle inside.