Easy homemade pizza. It's extremely easy to double and works just as well, so we usually make a double batch and put one pizza in the freezer to eat sometime later. We find this recipe to be equal to any typical rise-then-punch-then-rise crust we've made, and far superior to any frozen or refrigerated store-bought pizza crust. Put a few pepperoni slices on top of sauce.
Sure, delivery is easy, but you shouldn't have to choose between your favorite toppings to get a good deal. We would never do that to you—you should have every topping you want! Stirring the dough too much will make the crust tough. You can have Easy homemade pizza using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy homemade pizza
- You need 4 tbsp of pasta sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 packages of Pizza crust mix.
- It’s 1 packages of sliced pepperoni.
Make this extra-easy pizza an extra-cheesy pizza. Easy pizza dinner that uses chicken and pesto for a great meal. If fontina is not available at your store, just substitute mozzarella. Ground beef, cheese, pepperoni, noodles and of course pizza sauce – all in the slow cooker!
Easy homemade pizza instructions
- Follow instructions on pizza crust package.
- After flattening the mix on round cookie sheet, add the pasta sauce in circular motions starting from middle with spoon (leaving 2 inches on the outer ring for crust).
- Add the cheese evenly across sauce.
- Add the pepperoni.
- Cook for 10-14 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
You can add any of your favorite pizza toppings before cooking. This easy pizza dough recipe is the key to making an extraordinary homemade pizza. We use all-purpose flour because double zero is hard to find. But if you're lucky enough to live near an Italian market or willing to purchase double zero flour online, using this flour will take your crust to the next level. A few tips on making the best homemade pizza: Pizza night, done right: Find easy pizza recipes, pizza-inspired dinners, pizza crust desserts and more!