easy pizza dough. In a medium bowl, dissolve yeast and sugar in warm water. Let stand until bubbles form on surface. Spread out onto greased pizza pan and top with your favorite toppings.
Shape each piece into a ball, stretching and tucking the dough to create a smooth surface, adding more flour if needed. To shape the dough, sprinkle the surface with flour and lightly pat flat. Making pizza dough from scratch is no doubt a labor of love—but that doesn't mean it can't be fast and easy too. You can have easy pizza dough using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of easy pizza dough
- Prepare 3 cup of plain flour.
- Prepare 7 1/2 grams of dried yeast.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 10 ml of olive oil.
- You need 100 ml of warm water.
Few things in the kitchen are more satisfying than mastering homemade pizza dough. And if you ask me, few foods are more comforting that a hot, cheesy slice-o-pie. Add enough of the remaining flour to make a soft dough. Roll dough to fit the pan(s).
easy pizza dough step by step
- pre heat oven to max temp.
- mix flour, yeast and salt in a mixing bowl.
- add oil to warm water.
- make a well in the middle of flour mix. slowly add water and stir in with 2 fingers.
- when you have a dough knees then cover until doubles in size.
- cut dough to required size and roll out.
Top with your favorite sauce and toppings. I use the bread hook in my Kitchen Aide mixer to mix & knead this dough. Cover, rest, then shape and add toppings. Thick or thin crust you decide. In a large bowl or in the bowl of an electric stand mixer fitted with the dough hook, mix the water, honey, oil, yeast and salt.