Easy Poor mans Lasagna. While rotini is cooking, brown the ground beef. Combine the cooked rotini, ground beef and a jar of spaghetti sauce into a. In a bowl mix together hamburger meat, all seasoning, and sauce.
Poor Man's Lasagna is my husband's favorite dinner! Actually, the whole family likes it a lot, so this poor man's meal makes a fairly regular appearance on the dinner table and as a freezer meal. I personally think of it as a poor man's dish, because after I have spent so much time and effort making a nice lasagna to give as a gift, I still have to feed my family that night. You can cook Easy Poor mans Lasagna using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Poor mans Lasagna
- It’s of Oven ready lasagna noodles.
- You need 1 jar of your favorite marinara sauce or spaghetti sauce, may need two if it’s small jars.
- You need 1 lbs of browned and drain hamburger meat.
- It’s 1 can of mushrooms optional.
- You need of Optional peppers or onions.
- Prepare 1 bag of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s of Seasoning.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Paper.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- You need of Onion seasoning.
- It’s of Italian seasoning.
I usually throw together whatever ingredients I have leftover to make my poor family's meal. Brown beef; add garlic, salt, sugar, pepper and tomato sauce. If you do that, you can easily put this meal together quickly. You definitely don't have to be poor to enjoy this easy poor man's meal though!
Easy Poor mans Lasagna step by step
- Brown and drain hamburger meat.
- In a bowl mix together hamburger meat, all seasoning, and sauce.
- In a 13×9 baking dish add a small light layer of meat mixture, so it don’t stick.
- Next add the lasagna, then a light layer of meat mixture and a light layer of cheese…. do 3 layers all together, with the last layer with the most meat sauce and the most cheese.(layer it evenly).
- Last layer., the last layer has the most because that’s what people are going to see..
- Wrap with foil.can place in refrigerator till ready to cook. Follow directions on back of lasagna box for cooking..
- I sever mine with a salad and garlic bread or garlic cheesy bread, see my other recipes for garlic cheesy bread and pull apart garlic cheesy bread..
- Notes- can make this in a crockpot as well just spray with non-cooking spray I cook mine on high for a few hrs. If adding papers and onions sauté them with the hamburger meat. Can also use ricotta cheese, no one in my family likes it so I just don’t use it… could use cottage cheese instead. Uncover the last five mins to brown the cheese some..
Lazy Crock Pot Lasagna is a family favorite and so quick and easy to make! A delicious meat sauce layered with cheese and spinach filled ravioli and loads of gooey cheese and cooks up perfectly in the slow cooker. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Lazy Girl's Ravioli Lasagna uses frozen cheese ravioli in place of boiled noodles and cheese filling. Total time saver, and nobody will know the difference!