Eggless Pizza Muffins. Pizza is everybody's favourite, especially kids. This Pizza Muffin is an easy, eggless muffin which has all the flavours of a pizza. It is a perfect on the go kind of breakfast, party food, snack and what not.
Finely chop whatever veggies you wish to add. I used onions, capsicum and bell peppers. In another bowl take curd, tomato ketchup, oil and cheese. You can cook Eggless Pizza Muffins using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Eggless Pizza Muffins
- It’s of all-purpose flour.
- It’s of wheat flour.
- It’s of baking soda.
- It’s of baking powder.
- You need of chilli flakes.
- You need of mixed Italian herbs.
- It’s of milk.
- Prepare of curd.
- Prepare of Finely chopped red bell pepper.
- Prepare of Finely chopped green bell pepper.
- It’s of boiled sweetcorn.
- You need of small piece of paneer.
- Prepare of finely chopped tomato.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Tomato sauce.
- It’s of oil.
- You need of pizza cheese.
Mix everything and beat for a minute or two. Take semolina in a bowl and mix in all other dry ingredients. Eggless Oats Pizza muffins recipe with step by step photos and video recipe. Pizza Muffins are quick & easy to make.
Eggless Pizza Muffins instructions
- You can take do any kind of variation like mushroom, onion, olives etc.
- First prepare all the materials.
- Now take one bowl, seive the all-purpose flour, wheat flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder. And add chilli flakes and mixed herbs. Keep it aside.
- Now take one bowl and add oil and milk mix them and add curd into that. Again mix well. Add tomato sauce and mozzarella cheese. Mix it properly..
- Now add dry ingredients like flour mix into that. Add chopped bell pepper tomato paneer and sweet corn. And mix them properly. Check the salt if you need more..
- Now take muffin tray and grease it with butter, put some batter and add mozzarella cheese again some batter and choppe veggies and again lil cheese. And sprinkle some chilli flakes..
- Now heat a cooker or steamer while preparing these process. So it will come on high temperature..
- Now put this tray in that pan for 15 minutes to bake. And it's ready in 15 minutes..
- This is just yummy in tastes. Here you go eggless pizza muffins..
For a quick breakfast on weekends, they are a good choice. In this Pizza Muffin recipe, I included oats to make it a bit healthier. This Pizza muffin is made with Oats, Flax seeds, Herbs & Fresh Homemade Pizza Sauce. Muffin tray with liners or silicon moulds; PREPARATION. Sieve twice maida + baking salt + baking soda and keep aside.