Fiesta Hamburger Helper. Cheesy fiesta beef nacho Hamburger Helper™ makes a perfect base for a huge platter of nachos for your next big sports viewing event. Serve with your favorite chips, and watch the disappearing act! Fiesta Hamburger Helper We just wanted a quick n easy supper to fix for our kids.
It comes together quickly and can be adaptable for whatever you want to add to it (diced peppers, beans, diced green chilis, etc.). Add a dash of cayenne pepper and black pepper, if desired, to taste. Follow Betty Crocker Ask Betty; Cookbooks; More Inspiration. You can have Fiesta Hamburger Helper using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fiesta Hamburger Helper
- You need 2 of Boxes of Spiral Macaroni and Cheese.
- It’s 1/2 of lb. Ground Beef.
- Prepare 1/4 of Cup Salsa, mild or hot.
- Prepare 1/4 of Cup Milk.
- It’s 1 of Salt n Pepper, to taste.
- It’s 3 of Tbsps. Taco Seasoning.
Find ground beef recipes at Taste of Home! Our recipes include pictures, are easy to follow, and can be saved to your recipe box. In medium bowl, mix beef, salsa and bread crumbs. Make a tasty Taco Salad tonight. it's a flight of fancy that's fast to fix.
Fiesta Hamburger Helper instructions
- In a large frying skillet…brown hamburger til no longer pink…. Add the two packages of cheese sauce mixes frm the mac n cheese, taco seasoning, salsa, n the milk. Mix well. Set aside..
- In a pot cook pasta til tender. Drain. Add pasta back into the pot n then add the hamburger mixture. Add the salt n pepper. Mix well n then serve immediately. Enjoy..
Hamburger Helper helps your plain hamburger make a sumptuous supper salad. Here's a salad filled with savory seasonings that's deliciously different and as much fun as a fiesta. How does this food fit into your daily goals? Fitness Goals :. cheesy fiesta nacho. hamburger helper. Turn off heat n set aside.