Five minutes pizza 🍕. Order Your Delivery or Carryout Meal Online Today! Discover Deals on the Pizza You Deserve with Papa Johns®. Perfect for an afterschool snack or an easy dinner!
I love pizza, I really love homemade pizza, the one thing I don't love, waiting for pizza dough to rise. Nowadays keto and pizza can go hand in hand (just take a peek at this Pepperoni Pizza ), but it's usually a timely process and takes some preparation. Every once in a blue moon you stumble onto a recipe so simple, yet so versatile that it's mind altering. You can have Five minutes pizza 🍕 using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Five minutes pizza 🍕
- You need of Pita bread.
- You need Slice of thin colour pepper.
- You need Slice of thin red onions.
- Prepare Slice of pitted green olives.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of olive oil.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of sumac.
- It’s 3 tablespoon of your favorite pizza sauce.
And at the same time, a definitive and resounding no. Jump to Recipe Jump to Video Print Recipe. I'm confidant you'll never use canned sauce again! Follow us and invite your friends over for a slice!
Five minutes pizza 🍕 instructions
- Over medium heat cook all the pepper and onions with 2 tablespoon of olive oil and pizza sauce after 5 minutes add the olives.
- Brush the pita bread with olive oil both sides and spread the sumac on top the pita brush the other spoon of pizza sauce then add the pepper onion mixer on top.
- Cook In heated oven 400 f for 5 minutes enjoy 😉.
Download the app today to earn your piece of the pie! I wanna download it now > Slide the pizza onto the preheated stone. I took my pizza out earlier for a lighter crust (my kids' preference), but you can take your crust as dark as you like. Allow to cool slightly, preferably on a wire cooling rack. If there's not one in your area yet, don't panic.