Fluffy and Soft Stewed Hamburgers.. Great recipe for Fluffy and Soft Stewed Hamburgers. My husband criticized my hamburgers as too hard. I was a bit frustrated by this, so I decided to aim for the ultimate softness.
These Vegan Burger Buns are soft, fluffy and easy to make! I share easy step by step tips to guide you through, and show you how to freeze them so you can enjoy fresh burger buns every time! As someone who loves veggie burgers, I love creating the perfect complete burger. You can have Fluffy and Soft Stewed Hamburgers. using 17 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fluffy and Soft Stewed Hamburgers.
- You need 300 grams of Ground beef and pork mix.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- You need 200 ml of or 1 dash less ○ Panko.
- You need 120 ml of ○Milk.
- You need 1 of ○Egg.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of **Stewing Sauce**.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Flour.
- Prepare 10 grams of Butter.
- It’s 1/2 of Onion.
- You need 200 ml of ■Water.
- You need 1 tsp of ■Soup stock granules.
- You need 3 tbsp of □Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of □Tomato ketchup.
- It’s 1 tbsp of □Okonomiyaki sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of □Sugar.
You need of sesame seeds for topping. The next time you plan a burger feast or need burger buns for your hamburger patty, give them a try. They are soft, fluffy and golden. But most importantly, they melt in the mouth.
Fluffy and Soft Stewed Hamburgers. instructions
- Finely chop the onions, and microwave at 500W for three minutes. Let cool still wrapped in plastic wrap..
- Dry fry the flour in a pan. Cook until golden brown..
- Mix the ○ panko, milk, and whisked eggs..
- Place the ground meat, salt and pepper, and nutmeg into a bowl, and thoroughly knead until it all sticks together..
- Add Steps 1 and 3 to 4, and knead for about 2 minutes..
- It'll result in a sticky meat mixture like above..
- Mold into desired portions sizes, and bake in an oven preheated to 360F/180C for about 10 minutes. Adjust according to your oven. You don't have to cook them through..
- While frying the burgers from step 7, sauté the onions in butter in a deep pot..
- Add the flour from step 2 to step 8 and blend together. Then, add ■ and whisk it all together..
- Add □ to 9, bring it to a boil, add the meat patties from step 7, cover with a lid, and stew (low heat for 20 minutes)..
- The sauce is delicious, so ladle lots on top and enjoy ￩ The rest are post-script notes ..
- When baking in the oven, lots of scum will appear as shown above. The deliciousness is still firmly inside, so skim off the scum..
- Season with okonomiyaki sauce. This brings out the richness and sweetness. If you don't have any, then increase the Worcestershire-style sauce by 1/2 tablespoon..
- Eat the remaining sauce as omurice is seriously delicious..
Make soft, fluffy burger buns using your bread machine to mix the dough. Then shape your rolls, raise, and bake. This recipe makes hot dog buns, too. Stout is the key ingredient that makes the stew super savory. Add that, along with some cabbage, potatoes and seasonings, and let it simmer for a bit.