Freaking Healthy Cauliflower Crust Pizza. Freaking Healthy Cauliflower Crust Pizza If you are on a weight-management diet, this insanely delicious pizza will help you get through it. I am using pepperoni as a baseline, but obviously you can put whatever toppings on that you like. The main take away here is that it is a low carb option to those delicious Totino's Party Pizzas.
Lighten up pizza night with this low-carb alternative to traditional pizza dough. Riced cauliflower combines with egg and cheese to make a gluten-free pizza crust that's crisp on the outside but soft on the inside. Simply top with your favorite pizza toppings and bake for a healthier pizza you'll love. You can have Freaking Healthy Cauliflower Crust Pizza using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Freaking Healthy Cauliflower Crust Pizza
- You need of riced cauliflower.
- You need of reduced fat shredded mozzarella, divided.
- Prepare of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of egg.
- Prepare of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of no sugar added tomato sauce.
- It’s of turkey pepperoni.
For the pizza topping: pizza sauce, shredded mozzarella, and any other favorite toppings (such as pepperoni, olives, peppers, or mushrooms). How to make cauliflower pizza crust. Scroll down to the recipe card for the full instructions. Enjoy Your Cauliflower Pizza Crust Keto Recipe.
Freaking Healthy Cauliflower Crust Pizza instructions
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place riced cauliflower in microwave safe dish, uncovered. Microwave for 10 minutes, stirring halfway through. Let cool, then mic in 1/3 cup mozzarella, Parmesan, Italian seasoning, egg, and salt..
- Form cauliflower mixture into a circle, about 1/4 inch thick, into a parchment-lined baking sheet or pizza pan..
- Bake until edges are browned, about 20 minutes..
- Top crust with tomato sauce, remaining mozzarella, and pepperoni..
- Bake until cheese is melted, about 7-10 minutes..
If it's pizza night, follow this cauliflower pizza crust keto recipe for your main course. Since you're preparing this pizza as a keto-friendly option, stick to meat and vegetables as toppings. Place cauliflower pieces through the feeding tube of the food processor using the grating blade; pulse until all the cauliflower is shredded. Place a steamer insert into a saucepan and fill with water to just below the bottom of the steamer. I found your cauliflower pizza crust recipe and made one pizza for tonight and one crust is in the fridge for Thursday night.