French Onion Turkey Burgers…. In the meantime, mix turkey with the onion seasoning. Add salt and fresh cracked pepper. Cook your burgers on your griddle pan and saute your onions in a frying pan also sprayed with non-stick oil.
Remove the burgers from the skillet. Return the burgers to the skillet. French Onion Turkey Burgers on Pretzel Buns. You can cook French Onion Turkey Burgers… using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of French Onion Turkey Burgers…
- It’s 1 packages of ground turkey (1lb.).
- It’s 1/2 cup of onions, bell peppers, mushrooms.
- Prepare 4 slice of cheese (optional).
- Prepare 4 piece of bacon…turkey (optional).
- You need 1 can of French Onion stock (Campbell's).
- It’s 1 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1/2 packages of Lipton Onion Soup mix.
- You need 1/3 cup of bread crumbs.
- You need 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 of medium sized bowl.
Guest Favorite Battle of the Best Winner! Herbs, seasoning, and French fried onions are mixed with ground turkey to make these super juicy burgers. Serve them on our toasted pretzel buns for speedy, on-the-go dinner. Grill on direct heat until nicely toasted.
French Onion Turkey Burgers… step by step
- Mix all ingredients in bowl….
- Make patties (4).
- Brown patties on both sides…medium-high heat.
- Remove patties…add.
- Sautee veggies for about 5 minutes…add (scraping up drippings)…cook for 5 more minutes….
- Add burgers…simmer for 15 minutes…stirring occasionally.
- During the last 5 minutes…add cheese if desired….
- ENJOY!!! 😄😆😊.
Evenly distribute truffle mayo on bottom buns. Take your turkey burgers to the next level. Pack patties with flavor from French's® Classic Yellow Mustard. Add melty Monterey Jack cheese, and top with avocado and French's® Crispy Fried Onions for an ooey-gooey crunchy finish. The smart cooking sidekick that learns what you like and customizes the experience to your personal tastes, nutritional needs, skill level, and more.