Fresh Tuna Burger. The fresh tuna burgers was the best, my husband keep on talking about how good they were. The fresh tuna burgers was the best, my husband keep on talking about how good they were. The smart cooking sidekick that learns what you like and customizes the experience to your personal tastes, nutritional needs, skill level, and more.
Made from minced fresh tuna steaks, these are a delicious alternative to the all-beef patty. Serve with lettuce, tomato, and your own personal favorite burger toppings. In a large cast-iron or other heavy skillet, heat butter over medium heat. You can cook Fresh Tuna Burger using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fresh Tuna Burger
- Prepare 1 lb of Fresh Tuna steaks cubed.
- Prepare 3 each of Scallions chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Capers.
- Prepare 12 each of Calamari black olives – no pits.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Soft buns.
- You need of Lemon juice.
- You need of Mayo.
- Prepare of Tomatoes.
Plus, Bumble Bee ® Solid White Albacore is responsibly wild caught and full of lean protein, healthy fat, vitamins, and minerals. (See full nutrition info.) Making these tuna burgers is a snap. Tip the tuna into a bowl and mix with the garlic, ginger, soy sauce and coriander. Serve the burgers in toasted buns with lettuce, tomato and avocado. Preheat your barbecue or griddle pan to high.
Fresh Tuna Burger step by step
- Put together chopped tuna, capers, green onions, olives. Put in freezer for 5 minutes. Take out and put through a food processor, make 4 patties..
- Olive oil in skillet. On moderately high heat, cook each burger – only turning once. 3 minutes on each side. Golden brown on each side..
- Serve with lemon juice, salt and pepper. Mayo spread on a bun..
Brush the burgers all over with a little oil and season lightly with sea salt and black pepper. This spicy tuna and avocado sushi burger requires barely any cooking and tastes like a spicy sushi roll. Fresh tuna chunks are dressed in an easy, creamy sauce and layered with avocado, cilantro, and crispy fried garlic onto buns made from leftover sushi rice. I made the "salsa" (onions/celery/bell pepper/chili sauce spices) a day in advance. I also microwaved it for a short time; I didn't want the veggies to be too crunchy.