Fried Eggplant Sliders. Arrange the eggplant on the bread, top with a dollop of mayo and serve with sliced cucumbers or pickles. Stack eggplants sliders on bread buns and garnish with mayo and pickles, as you like. Fried Eggplant Sliders Great Meatless alternative bursting with crunch and flavor!
Fresh mozzarella cheese, tomatoes & extra virgin olive oil. three lightly fried chicken sliders covered in marinara sauce and provolone cheese. Whether you call it aubergine or eggplant, this is one of the best vegetables in the world. When cooked properly, it has such a creamy, dreamy texture and can soak up almost any flavour you put it with. You can have Fried Eggplant Sliders using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fried Eggplant Sliders
- Prepare 1 1/4 slice of Organic Eggplant sliced 1/4 inch thick.
- Prepare 1 packages of Spinach handful fresh organic spinach.
- Prepare 1 packages of Mini whole wheat ciabatta rolls.
- You need 1 of Organic red bell pepper sliced into strips.
- Prepare 1 kg of Whole milk mozzarella sliced into 12 slices.
- You need 1 of Panko Bread Crumbs.
- It’s 1 dozen of Sun dried tomatoes.
- You need 1 jar of Fresh Pesto.
- It’s 1 small of Organic red onion thinly sliced.
- You need 1 of Organic balsamic (or Italian) dressing.
- You need 1 of Grape seed Oil.
- Prepare 1 of Egg whites.
We love fried aubergine, baked aubergine, stuffed aubergine, roasted aubergine, marinated aubergine… you name it, we love it. F L A T B R E A D S. Fried Eggplant – Ditch The Carbs. Photo Credit: Libby from Ditch The Carbs.
Fried Eggplant Sliders instructions
- Season sliced eggplant with salt and lay on parchment paper for 30 minutes or preferably 1 hour.
- In ziplock bag-Marinate red peppers, onions and spinach in balsamic dressing. (30 minutes or longer).
- Lightly rinse and pat dry eggplant with paper towels.
- Heat pan on medium to medium high heat with grape seed oil. Dip eggplant slices in egg whites & then Panko crumbs and fry until browned on both sides. We like the eggplant a little soft so 3-5 minutes per side..
- Place fried eggplant on paper towels to drain..
- Meanwhile, in separate pan sauté peppers and onions. Remove then add spinach and cook just until wilted so it retains its bright green color..
- Slice rolls and spread pesto on each side. Assemble each with a slice of eggplant, mozzarella sundries tomatoes, vegetables and bake at 400°F for 5-10 minutes to heat bread and mozzarella is melted..
Ingredients: coconut oil or butter, eggplants/aubergines, egg, almond meal/flour, dried rosemary, salt. Here is another good recipe for low-carb fries that you can use to encourage healthier eating among the family members. They have a lovely crispy coating and are. To make a quick marinara sauce, place a saucepot over medium-high heat. Add the olive oil and onions.