Game day sliders. Baked Jalapeno Popper Chicken Sliders – Creamy, spicy chicken loaded with bacon on a bun, what's not to love?!; Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sliders – Buffalo chicken is a must-have on game day and these sliders are the best!; Chicken Cordon Bleu Sliders – Layers of meat and cheese with honey mustard is a crowd favorite!; Honey Mustard Fried Chicken Sliders – Honey mustard and fried. With plenty of snacks around for the game, save some room for a little of everything. Directions: In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, garlic, minced onion, jalapeño, salt and pepper.
Simply toss the ingredients together, cook in the slowcooker and serve at the game. Chicken Parmesan Slider Bake Ham and Cheese Sliders are the ultimate snack for game day, lunch to feed a crowd or a favorite easy dinner recipe! Serve them alongside some buffalo wings with blue cheese dip and watch the whole crowd go wild!. You can cook Game day sliders using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Game day sliders
- It’s 1.5 lbs of lean ground beef.
- It’s 1/4 cup of mayo.
- It’s 2 cup of cheese halved.
- You need package of French onion soup mix.
- It’s of Hawaiian rolls.
- You need of bacon bits.
What's better than the classic duo of ham and cheese? My daughter doesn't have an answer to that, these are her favorite! Ham and Cheese Sliders Caramelized tangy onions and melty cheese top these easy to make Roast Beef Sliders for any game day party that will have everyone coming back for more! Nothing beats a bite-sized snack for Super Bowl Party Food like these Roast Beef sliders!
Game day sliders step by step
- Mix everything, except half the cheese and rolls, in a 13×9 pan..
- Flatten patty into bottom of pan.
- Bake in a 350 oven for 15 to 20 minutes..
- Cut Hawaiian rolls in half so that you have a half that is all the bottoms connected, and one half that is all the tops..
- When the patty is done lift it out and put it on the bottom half of the buns. You should have one large burger..
- Put the rest of the cheese on top and then the bun lids..
- Put back in the oven for about 8 minutes so the buns are toasted but not burnt..
- Cut into individual burgers. Can be kept warm by wrapping in tin foil and placed in a crock pot on low..
It's not a big game or anything, we are playing Florida Atlantic, but it's my first game this season, and I can't wait. Whichever team you cheer for (or even if you don't cheer for one), I hope you can enjoy these awesome gameday sliders soon! I've had sliders before, and they are just small burgers. Delicious and easy to make sliders are perfect for your next game day or party. Also, simple and fast enough to make for a weeknight dinner.