Grilled Chicken Bacon Ranch salad pizza. Grilled Chicken Bacon Ranch salad pizza for Mom. Herbs can single-handedly give a dish a distinct flavor, characterizing it as belonging to Greek, Italian, Mexican, Chinese, or any other type of world cuisine. Great recipe for Grilled Chicken Bacon Ranch salad pizza.
I use grilled chicken marinated in my Ranch Yogurt Marinade for this recipe for double the ranch flavor. Whenever we grill chicken I make enough to have leftovers for quick and easy lunches. Chicken salad is one of our default summer meals. You can have Grilled Chicken Bacon Ranch salad pizza using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled Chicken Bacon Ranch salad pizza
- Prepare of Flat bread.
- It’s of Lettuce.
- It’s of Tomatoes.
- You need of Mushrooms.
- Prepare of Bacon (I used turkey bacon).
- You need of Ranch dressing.
- Prepare strips of Chicken.
- You need of Mozzarella cheese or cheese of choice.
- You need of Parmesan cheese hot sauce optional.
- It’s of Pizza sauce.
- It’s of Olive oil, Italian seasoning, minced garlic, made to taste mix, use grilling brush to put on flat bread before grilling (don’t need much a light layer on just one side).
- You need of strips For grilled chicken.
- Prepare of Olive oil salt pepper Italian seasoning mix then coat chicken, cook on grill till done.
Grilled Chicken & Bacon Pizza with a Garlic Cream Sauce – Looking for a nice change to your family pizza night? Well this is such a great recipe! It has all my favorites: grilled chicken, bacon, and a yummy creamy garlic sauce… So I've been a little absent on my blog for the last week. I have a really good excuse.
Grilled Chicken Bacon Ranch salad pizza instructions
- Make bacon, I used the microwave.. or can use bacon bits then cut up in to small pieces set aside.
- Wash and cut all veggies, build the salad whatever you want to go on the pizza just cut in smaller pieces it’s all going on flat bread. Add the bacon and some of the cheese but not all of it. Set aside.
- Make chicken then set aside to rest 5mins then cut all chicken to bite size pieces…. add to salad..
- Dress the flat bread with olive oil mixture/ pizza sauce. Grill on both sides..
- Put some ranch dressing in salad, and mix well.. or can wait and put it on last, on top of the pizza (as in last picture).
- Notes – before I added the dressing I made one for my picky eater who does not like any kind of dressing. Or tomatoes a special order.
- Place salad on flat bread add some more cheese, (parmesan and hot sauce at this point) (cover bread with salad).
- Cut into 4 slices, I found it was easier to eat it this way. (one flat bread per person).
- You don’t have to grill this you can do this in an oven, or a Griddle, stove top..(I used an indoor grill this was made in the winter) don’t matter just as long as that bread gets heat up some….
Chicken, Bacon, and Ranch Pizza Chicken, Bacon, and Ranch Pizza. Loyalty Program About Us Curbside Add the ground chicken, bacon, almond flour, cheddar, garlic, egg, and ranch seasoning to a mixing bowl and mix with your hands until combined. Grilled Chicken Bacon Ranch salad pizza instructions Make bacon, I used the microwave. or can use bacon bits then cut up in to small pieces set aside. Wash and cut all veggies, build the salad whatever you want to go on the pizza just cut in smaller pieces it's all going on flat bread. Selection also comes with chips or pasta salad and pickle spear.